Code of Conduct

Default Large Sample Orders from Lucky Scent

Has anyone here placed a large sample order from Lucky Scent? By large I mean 40-50 individual samples. If so, how were they packaged/shipped? Thanks

Default Re: Large Sample Orders from Lucky Scent

Inside plastic baggy inside padded envelope.

Does it really matter that much how they're packaged? They'll make sure that they're packed safely and get to you in one piece, as with anything you order. And 40-50 samples don't take up that much space, since they're all little 1ml vials, so it won't be an abnormally large package (if that's why you're asking).

Quote Originally Posted by Awakening950 View Post
    Inside plastic baggy inside padded envelope.
    Thanks!

No, I never ordered nearly that many samples from LS but wanted to suggest code MUA for free shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by naylor View Post
    Does it really matter that much how they're packaged? They'll make sure that they're packed safely and get to you in one piece, as with anything you order. And 40-50 samples don't take up that much space, since they're all little 1ml vials, so it won't be an abnormally large package (if that's why you're asking).
    I don't really know how to respond to any of this because the premise of your post is so odd. Your initial question is "does it really matter that much how they're packaged?" If by "that much" you are asking "does it really matter enough how they're packaged to come on here and ask a question about it?" Then my answer is yes. If by "that much" you are asking "does it really matter how they package it because its going to get to you safely no matter how they do it?" Then my answer is again yes.

If you have pertinent information to the question, I'd more than appreciate it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman View Post
    No, I never ordered nearly that many samples from LS but wanted to suggest code MUA for free shipping.
    Thanks for the tip!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill S Preston Esq View Post
    I don't really know how to respond to any of this because the premise of your post is so odd. Your initial question is "does it really matter that much how they're packaged?" If by "that much" you are asking "does it really matter enough how they're packaged to come on here and ask a question about it?" Then my answer is yes. If by "that much" you are asking "does it really matter how they package it because its going to get to you safely no matter how they do it?" Then my answer is again yes.

If you have pertinent information to the question, I'd more than appreciate it. Thanks!
    Then let me make my question more clear: Why does it matter how Luckyscent packages and ships an order of 40-50 samples?

In other words, why are you concerned about it? That knowledge would make it a lot easier to provide you with the pertinent answers that you've requested. I likewise found the premise of your original post rather odd, which is why I responded with questions.

Below is some information, directly from the Luckyscent website. If you require additional pertinent information, here is the direct contact page for Luckyscent: http://www.luckyscent.com/contact_us.asp

Sample Orders

Sample orders are shipped via US Post. If sample orders exceed $75 in value for domestic and Canadian orders, they must be shipped via Ground Shipping. International orders over a $75 value must be shipped US Post Priority or Express mail.

I have never placed a large sample order but have received a large courtesy amount of samples amount (42) with a large bottle order and the samples were well packed in bubble wrap and included with the bottles. All shipped UPS next day air.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Yeah, they will get to you safe and sound.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I have never placed a large sample order but have received a large courtesy amount of samples amount (42) with a large bottle order and the samples were well packed in bubble wrap and included with the bottles. All shipped UPS next day air.
    Okay ... so you know that we've got ask exactly how many bottles it takes in a single order, before they decide to include 42 complimentary samples ... right?

Quote Originally Posted by naylor View Post
    Okay ... so you know that we've got ask exactly how many bottles it takes in a single order, before they decide to include 42 complimentary samples ... right?
    In this particular case I had purchased the entire Nez a Nez line (11 bottles) and the Olivier Durbano Line (8 bottles at the time) Now there are 9 in the line. (not including the extraits)
    Last edited by hednic; 11th May 2014 at 06:06 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I recently noticed this on LukyScent's customer service page:

"FREE SAMPLES

We offer free samples with every product order (not samples-only orders). Sample requests can be typed into a box on the final page of the checkout process. Amount of samples depends on order size. As a rule you can expect 2 complimentary samples in orders of less than $55. For orders between $55 and $150 you can expect 3 complimentary samples, for orders between $150 and $250 you can expect 4 complimentary samples, for orders between $250 and $300 you can expect 5 complimentary samples, and for all orders over $300 you can expect a minimum of 6 samples. We can not guarantee you will receive all the samples you request, but, depending on availability, we will do our best to accommodate all reasonable requests."

It used to be anyone's guess how many samples you'd get with an order so I think the above may be a fairly recent addition.

In this particular case I had purchased the entire Nez a Nez line (11 bottles) and the Olivier Durbano Line (8 bottles at the time) Now there are 9 in the line. (not including the extraits)
    Awesome

Thanks!