Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Member Feedback 15 (94%)

Default Steve's Swap Thread (CONUS Only)

** CONUS Only **

**** No decants, please. ****

Hugo Boss: The Collection: Velvet & Amber - (tester bottle) 1.7 oz @ 95% with cap and tester box. This is part of the exclusive Nordstrom collection.

Hugo Boss: The Collection: Silk & Jasmine - (retail bottle) 1.7 oz @ 95% with cap and retail box.

Montale Dark Aoud - (2012 formulation / 2nd production year) 100 ml 80-85%, complete with key and box

Montale Moon Aoud - (2012 formulation / 2nd production year) 100 ml 80-85%, complete with bag key and box.

Dior Oud Ispahan (2012 formulation / original production year) (code: 2V01 - production: 8-2012) - 4.25 oz / 125 ml ~ 85-90%, complete with cap and full Dior packaging (Oud Ispahan retail cylindrical box).

Obsession for Men (current formulation) both 6.7 oz, with cap

1st bottle @ 75-80%
    2nd bottle @ 55-60%

M7 - Vintage, 4 ingredient, 1.6 oz, BNIB, sealed. Seeing that this item is becoming more scarce and online prices for 1.6 BNIB, sealed are $150 +, if you want it, you'll have to come in with a very good offer.

I'm open to all reasonable offers of trades and multiples are possible for the right fragrance.

If I don't know you, haven't swapped with you before or you have no reasonable swap history, I may require you to send first.

High on my list of interests (feel free to make suggestions though): TF Neroli Portofino or Amber Absolute, MFK - anything from the Oud Mood Collection (Velvet, Silk or Cashmere), MDCI Invasion Barbare, AdP Essenza di Colonia and Amouage Journey Man.
    Last edited by steve0580; 28th September 2014 at 03:03 AM.

Basenotes Member Feedback 15 (94%)

Default Re: Steve's Swap Thread (CONUS Only)

bump