Thread: SOTD: Wednesday, May 14, 2014
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Today is "Hawaiian Day" at work today, and I thought this would be appropriate!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ASAQ Khashab Al-Oud
Ombre Indigo by Olfactive Studio (Giving it a full day's wear)
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.
Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman
Spazio Krizia Uomo for the first time in this morning....
My all time favorite:
Montale - Dark Aoud
Declaration edt by Cartier
from a sample
Santos de Cartier Concentree.
White Aoud .jpg
White Aoud by Montale
Aoud Homme - M Micallef
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
The Body Shop White Musk for Men
Wow, I never noticed how prominent the Iso E Super note was in this until now!
Tobacco Vanille from a sample. A sample is all I'll ever need as it's so strong on me I'd never get through a full bottle!
Annick Goutal - Nuit Etoilee
Declaration by Cartier
Last edited by RS2AM; 14th May 2014 at 10:52 AM.
My current top 10 fragrances :
1. Amouage Jubilation XXV
2. A Lab on Fire Almost Transparent Blue
3. YSL L'Homme Libre
4. Tauer Perfumes L'Air du Desert Marocain
5. Rania J. Ambre Loup
6. Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant
7. Parfum MDCI Ambre Topkapi
8. Imaginary Authors Memoirs of a Trespasser
9. Heeley Sel Marin
10. by Kilian Back to Black
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
vintage JHL by Aramis
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Jo Malone Sweet Lemon (Tea collection)
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rive Gauche Homme Intense
Dior Leather Oud
Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9 KJV