Code of Conduct

Default Hey Smell Gooders!

I just wanted to slide through right quick and say hello and I miss you to my fellow smell gooders! I just completed my 1st year in the nursing program. I haven't been able to check in as much as before. The nursing program is so intense. I can't even remember the last time I went to the mall and even smelled perfume lol. I plan to make up for that tomorrow. I hope everyone has been smelling good and doing good. Blessings.....
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Hey Smell Gooders!

You have been missed on the SotD thread ! - great to see you checking in and glad to hear everything is going well

Blog Entries

Nice to see you. I've wondered how you were. Good work in nursing!

Blog Entries

Hail to the Alien queen! lt's great to see you Diva, good luck in nursing!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Divatologist! Great to see your post. Keep up the great work in the nursing program!
    Behemoth cut a slice of pineapple, salted it, peppered it, ate it, and then tossed off a second glass of alcohol so dashingly that everyone applauded.

Well done for the first year and have a lovely smelly day.

Hey there, Diva - long time no smell, but I *still* think of you almost every time I reach for Aromatics Elixir.

Thanks for dropping by - I hope you get to visit more often now that you've gotten through the first year. Congratulations, and best of luck!
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Good too see you posting again!

for swap/sale:

Nice to hear from you again!
    Nursing is such a worthwhile job but you must make
    some time for yourself now and then.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

Nice to see you again, Diva!!! Good luck with that nursing program!

Hey Guys!....*big group hug* I can't tell you how much I've missed you guys. I feel like an outcast lol. I know nothing about what's going on in the perfume world. I came here as soon as I could so I could catch up. Thank you so much for the well wishes. This nursing program has been my life lol. I no longer talk about the wonders of smell goods. I am too busy searching for the fundus and reciting lab values lol. It's been so hard. I have to work full time and go to school. Lucky for me I have a great boss who let's me make my own schedule. I work nights and go to school during the day. I'm tired lol. I'm so excited about what's to come. Well let me go see what you guys have been wearing so I'll know what to look for tomorrow.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

Please excuse my post finals week get up lol. Divatologist isn't much of a "Diva" these days lol. Hopefully I can go back to my diva ways when I finish school. That's me on the left in the orange shirt and the scarf that's covering up one mess lol. Oh I didn't tell y'all I cut my hair off and went natural! It's grown back mostly now. I had to let my Barbie ways go. I couldn't afford the upkeep on being Barbie and pay tuition lol.

My 1st semester clinical group

We're still tight! I love my girls. We keep each other motivated even though we were split up this semester

This is a look at my natural hair journey. I've been natural for almost 2 years now.

It's great to see You!!! Congrats and keep up the good work!!!

Blog Entries

Cute photos! Thanks for those! I wear mine short, too. Is that you today at the lower right?

Hey Kumquat! Thanks....I tried to upload a recent pic, but it kept coming in upside down even though I rotated it lol. Sorry about the neck strain lol. My fro is huge now! I love it though.

Hey Gary! I know you're somewhere smellin good ;-)

Blog Entries

Diva, wow, you've really grown it out. I met a lady who had her hair in tiny ringlets. I suppose she put some dressing on it and twisted it everywhere. Gosh it was cute! Looks like you're working up to that. Bouncy!

@kumquat It sounds like you're describing a twist out or a wash & go. I wear my hair like that sometimes. I'm cutting it again next month. I'm not cutting it all off though. The hair on the top has finally made it to my chin. So, I'm cutting it in the back to make it even all over. Then I'm gonna let it grow. It would be down my back now, but this will be the 3rd time I've cut a significant amount off. I just prefer that it be even. It's my OCD lol.

happy is the bleu heart<3

Diva is in the house! Good to see you girl ... good luck with your nursing studies.
    I've trademarked the color bleu

queen of the universe

Hi and congrats, Diva! You look and looked great at every stage of your journeys, hair and otherwise.
    What do insomniac perfumers do to fall asleep? They count chypres!

Welcome back!
    Madhat Scents - My personal limited run artisan perfume project.

*** NEW Lavhim (Lavender, Incense, Candle Wax, Clove, Fir Needles, Cognac & Green Leaves)*** / Jour et la Nuit (17/18th Century Style Chypre - Oakmoss/Resins/Musk/Vintage Civet Tincture.)

*waving*

Hey Guys! :-)

Best wishes, and thank you for the pictures.

I am sure strong scents are not used when one is one the job, but do enjoy your perfumes!
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Welcome back and thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures! Great news indeed, thus expressing my congrats for the chosen career path.