Code of Conduct
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
    Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [INTL] Creed Royal Mayfair/Dior Privee/Amouage/Frederic Malle/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Pr

Quote Originally Posted by tensor9 View Post
    remik, I sent payment on the 31st for 25 mL of Royal Mayfair. I just want to make sure everything is ok.
    Yes, and your split portion has already been shipped yesterday. Please check your email, I sent you the tracking number there.

Quote Originally Posted by byrdjoel View Post
    Hi Remik - Please put me down for 25ml of the Dior Leather Oud. Also, do you have any update on the AdP Colonia Intensa Oud split/order?

Thanks as always for doing this. You really do a fantastic job. Much appreciated.
    Thank you for your kind words! AdP Oud is being shipped now. I'll pencil you in for Leather Oud as well.

Just added:

Tom Ford Private Blend - Amber Absolute (DISCONTINUED FRAGRANCE)

I found a 250ml flacon of the original formula. Woo-hoo!! Since I already have more of Amber Absolute than I could possibly use in several lifetimes, I'm making this flacon available on the split forum. Enjoy!

Basenotes Member

Default Re: [INTL] Creed Royal Mayfair/Dior Privee/Amouage/Frederic Malle/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Pr

Remik - While you're at it please put me down for 15ml of the TF Amber Absolute! Looking forward to comparing it with the (supposed) forthcoming reissue. Thanks

Basenotes Plus

Thanks remik!
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Hi Remik, Can you put me down for 60 ml of Amber absolute? What is the rate of 60 as opposed to 30? Thanks!

Oops sorry, I decided I am just gonna buy the new release, Sorry! Cancel me