Code of Conduct
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    Basenotes Member

Default Re: [INTL] Creed Royal Mayfair/Stephane Humbert Lucas 777/Dior Privee/Frederic Malle/Roja Dove/+++

Hi Remik, pls put me down for 20 ml of the Aramis - Perfume Calligraphy Saffron. Thanks!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [INTL] Creed Royal Mayfair/Stephane Humbert Lucas 777/Dior Privee/Frederic Malle/Roja Dove/+++

Quote Originally Posted by FISS80 View Post
    Hey Remik, any word on the Invasion Barbare split? Received Enigma thanks again.
    Invasion Barbare just arrived, I'll try to decant it all tonight and ship out tomorrow. Enjoy your Enigma - fantastic fragrance!! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by masterman View Post
    I noticed that it doesn't say I have paid for Cuir Cannage, I have already paid for the cuir Cannage with my other portions, Thanks!
    I received payment(s) from you, I don't always remember to update the online status, I keep an off-line list of splits and payments... If I missed your update, I apologize - I'll fix it shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by MTKM View Post
    Hi Remik, pls put me down for 20 ml of the Aramis - Perfume Calligraphy Saffron. Thanks!
    Done!

----------------------------

Quick split update: I was expecting delivery of new empty spray bottles today and sure enough, the UPS guy showed up with couple large and heavy boxes. Guess what happened when he tried to load them on a dolly... yup, he dropped one of the 50 pound packages on the pavement, and we could both hear hundreds of bottles shattering. I did not even bother to open the box to see the damage, it was clear that a lot of the bottles did not survive the fall. UPS is taking care of it though, will be covered under their insurance. Long story short, the bottles that got damaged were all 30ml ones, so I'm almost completely out of those until I get replacements shipped. I'm hoping the new delivery will make it here by Friday or Saturday. In the meantime I'll decant whatever I can for the 50-60ml splits as I do have those bottles, and a few 15-20-25-30ml splits that I still have a few 15ml and 30ml bottles on hand. Anything I cannot decant right away - sorry guys, it will have to wait until I get the new shipment of bottles, hopefully by this weekend, so it shouldn't be too terribly long.

Received mine today. Would highly recommend!!

Hi Remik. I am ready to pay please send me your e-mail thanks.
    Currently wearing: Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

Basenotes Member

Hi Remik, done the payment for the Colonia Leather and Aramis Saffron. Pls kindly check. Tks!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [USA] Blackbird/Hard Leather/Amouage/Armani Privé/Tom Ford Private Blend/+

Would anyone be interested in starting up another Sycomore split?

Basenotes Member

Remik, Any chance for another Royal Mayfair split??

Quote Originally Posted by MTKM View Post
    Hi Remik, done the payment for the Colonia Leather and Aramis Saffron. Pls kindly check. Tks!
    Can you give me remik's e-mail to send payment. Thanks.
    Currently wearing: Jaïpur Homme by Boucheron

Basenotes Plus

Guys,

I'm sending PMs with payment instructions as splits close (or if something is available for immediate shipment, please contact me if you'd like it shipped right away). I'll be sending out payment info for the few splits that closed yesterday and today, in a few minutes.

Sycomore and Royal Mayfair - sure, I can post another split of those. Please PM me with how much you'd like to reserve.

Put me down for 50ml more of royal mayfair thanks!

Remik, please check your PM. Thanks.
    Currently wearing: Bergamote 22 by Le Labo

Basenotes Member

Hi Remik, got your payment request PM. I had already paid for the the saffron and Colonia leather about 5 days ago and PM sent to u. Pls kindly check n advise. Will organise the balance of the shipping fees to u within the next 2 hrs. Tks!

Hi Remik, please put me down for 25ml. of Royal Mayfair and 20ml. of Interlude Man. Thanks.
    Currently wearing: Voyage by Nautica

Default Re: [USA] Blackbird/Hard Leather/Amouage/Armani Privé/Tom Ford Private Blend/+

Put me down for 10 ML of Beloved MAN

Hi Remik, please add me in for 25ml of Feve Delicieuse and then shut that puppy down!
    Check out my current NICHE SALE, you can't beat these prices!

Basenotes Plus

Royal Mayfair received - thanks Remik, great dealing with you and very happy with the scent

(I must also point out for others that the amount of care and effort put into this split by Remik in terms of presentation, wrapping, packaging etc. puts some established perfume houses to shame)

Cheers
    Last edited by yarn; 1st September 2015 at 07:38 PM.

Thank you remik for great products: everything looks great - packaging, quality, speed, communications. You are my hero

Put me down for 25 ML's of Giorgio Armani - Acqua di Gio Profumo

Just received my goods, Remik is the deal!

Basenotes Member

Hi Remik,

The Saffron & Colonia Leather have all been paid. Pls kindly ship out as soon as you can. Thanks mate.
    Seems most other splits had already been fulfilled and shipped.

Hi , Put me down please for 20 ML of Beloved MAN

Hi Remik,

Please check your PM / Email. Thanks.
    Currently wearing: Bergamote 22 by Le Labo