Code of Conduct
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

Received my Feve Delicieuse!
    Current Top Picks:

Dolce & Gabbana PH (Italy)
    Aoud Legacy
    Virgin Island Water
    Aoud & Pine
    Cedrat Enivrant
    Vetiver Fatal
    YSL L'Homme
    Lacoste Pour Homme

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

Quote Originally Posted by MTKM View Post
    Hi Remik,

Wish to check with you, now that Basenote founder will close down the marketplace by end of June, what plans have u got from your end? Do we still PM u for future splits or where can we view your splits availability? Ta!
    Whatever he does he will need a large user base to be effective. All the time invested in getting to know the users, banning the bad ones, etc is destroyed. All the good will he built and created here also destroyed.

The community needs a good forum with a high volume of readers, outside the hands of a benevolent dictator that will shut it all down and destroy everyone's hard work.

Thanks to Remik for everything. He was great and a tremendous asset that will he missed.

These splits of his could only anonymously be continued at Reddit. Facebook has the eyeballs but there is huge baggage that goes with that.

Good luck everyone and Remik Rocks!!

I see no reason why the splits couldn't be continued in exactly the same manner on Crystal Flacon. Just get the word out that they are there now instead of Basenotes.

It's in the same format that everyone will recognize and feel comfortable with, too.
    Basenotes sales: By Kilian Straight to Heaven, Heeley Coccobello, Many collectible/discontinued CREEDs (Vintage Tabarome, Citrus Bigarrade, Selection Verte), Bond No. 9 Hamptons, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Essence de Cerruti, Balenciaga Ho Hang Club, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://www.basenotes.net/threads/340...rsace-SAMPLES!

Offsite sales: By Kilian Straight to Heaven, Heeley Coccobello, Vintage Tabarome, Selection Verte, Citrus Bigarrade), Tom Ford Noir de Noir, By Kilian Prelude to Love, Bond No. 9 Hamptons, Heeley Oranges & Lemons, L'Essence de Cerruti, Balenciaga Ho Hang Club, Reyane Insurrection, numerous popular SAMPLES! http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=260 and http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=626
    Currently wearing: Versace l'Homme by Versace

Took me 4 months to get my login approved at Crystal Flacon. LOL @ 4 months.

You'll be waiting 2-3 years to get some of those more exotic, expensive niche splits filled. You can believe that.

Remik, since you allready substitued my payment from CD Eau Noire to CD Ambre Nuit, i will exercise my option to be excluded from repayment of CD Eau Noire. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Default Re: [USA] Blackbird/Hard Leather/Amouage/Armani Privé/Tom Ford Private Blend/+

Hey there, if you do another Leather Oud split I will be willing to take 150ml and the bottle.

Also if I take the remaining spots of Ambre Nuit can I take the bottle even though it's only 75ml?

Sorry to ask it's just I like the original bottles ( I collect them and for aesthetic purposes )
    Current favourites.

1. By Kilian - Back to Black
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Creed - Spice & Wood
    4. Frapin - L'Humaniste
    5. Xerjoff - Kobe

I received more perfect decants from Remik --- thanks for all you do!!!
    Currently wearing: Chamade by Guerlain

Basenotes Plus

I'll echo Iris&oud - you are really fantastic, Remik! I am enjoying not only the juice, but the artful effort you put into the bottles!

Received Dior's Oud Ispahan. Excellent fragrance. Fast shipping and packaged nicely. Will definitely purchase from Remix again.

Got my Creed Pure White! Thank you so much, Remik! Quick shipping, awesome packaging, hope to take part in many more splits to come!

10ml Frapins L' Humaniste please. I also PM you.

Basenotes Plus

Remik, I received my L'Humaniste. Everything was wonderfully secured and the touch for the labeling is fantastic!
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Received my Unum decants - thank you, Remik, for very quick shipping, secure packaging and nice presentation!

Received Creed Pure White today. Quick shipping, great packaging, bottle, sprayer,.......everything.