Code of Conduct
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Basenotes Member

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

Remik - ping me via email or PM if you still need to fill a 'zzzz' slot on one of the Windsor bottles.

Thanks man.

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

Just received my Ambre Nuit, well packaged, arrived safe and faster than I thought, BIG thanks to Remik, I LOVE this community.

Oh and my girlfriend said this is the best smell she has ever smelt, she's in love with it
    Current favourites.

1. By Kilian - Back to Black
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Ambre Nuit
    4. Frapin - L'Humaniste
    5. Dior - DHI

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by cyanb View Post
    Remik - ping me via email or PM if you still need to fill a 'zzzz' slot on one of the Windsor bottles.
    Will do. There is currently about 175ml unclaimed (not paid) on the Royal Mayfair split. I contacted everyone and gave them until Wednesday 6pm PST to pay or lose their spot on the split. Any unclaimed spots will be offered to the people on the waiting list, and if there's still more interest - I'll be happy to post a split of another flacon. But let's clear through the first five flacons. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sillagevity View Post
    Just received my Ambre Nuit, well packaged, arrived safe and faster than I thought, BIG thanks to Remik, I LOVE this community.

Oh and my girlfriend said this is the best smell she has ever smelt, she's in love with it
    You're welcome, and glad you and your g/f are both enjoying it! Cheers!

Remik

My money is in and I'm patiently waiting.
    My Warm Weather Lineup: Royal Mayfair, Roja Dove Enigma, Xerjoff Nio, L'humaniste, Jardin d' Amalfi, Pure White Cologne, Bergamot 22, Jubilation XXV, CHAMBRE NOIRE, Chanel Edition Blanche, CH MEN, Scent Of Peace, DHS, AVENTUS, GIT, VIW, MI.

Please check PM I sent. Thanks

Basenotes Plus

Creed Royal Mayfair - UPDATE (and added flacon #6)

There were three portions unclaimed/unpaid on the first five flacons, for a total of 100ml. These were given away to three different people on the waiting list who expressed interest in this fragrance.

Since the waiting list was way longer than this, I added flacon #6 to the split page and moved everyone from the waiting list to this split.

Please review the listing if you'd like to make any adjustments, and PM me with any changes. I'd like to pre-order flacon #6 ASAP to guarantee that we can get it quickly and not have to wait, as chances are Creed will only have a limited supply of the 500ml flacons at first.

The first five flacons should be shipping by tomorrow, according to Creed. Fingers crossed.

I will take the last 25ml of the creed windsor

I guess I didn't get the last spot of windsor.

Seems like my pm' s may not be going through for some reason. In that case I'll try this method.
    25ml Zegna Haitian Vetiver
    50ml Chanel Sycamore
    20ml Jovoy Paris PL
    10ml Portrait of a Lady
    10ml Jeke

Thanks Remik.

10ml kiste in case u missed my pm. Thanks Remik!

Basenotes Member

Hi Remik, seems like my PM might not have gone thru, had sent 3~5 PMs over the last 3 months but receive no reply ... Would like to put in for Zegna Italian Bergamot and Dior Vetiver/Creed Aventus. Thanks.

Basenotes Junkie Space Flight Navigator's Avatar

Hey there remik, gettting a sample of Mortal Skin so I'll let you know if I'll be getting a decant from you. By the way is that picture of Palm Desert , CA? If thats the case, I've been to the JW twice there it's so nice!

Basenotes Member

Sorry Remik, amendments to my order. Just put me in for Creed Aventus "Z" batch when it's available. Ta!

Hi Remik,

Could you please get in touch with me regarding the order I placed and paid for last month? I'd like to have an idea of when it might be shipped (incidentally, I did empty my inbox in case that's the reason, but I didn't see an indication it was full).

Many thanks for your service to the Basenotes community.
    Everyone must choose one of two paths: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret

When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag & carrying a cross -Sinclair Lewis

Hi Remik,

In case you missed my PM, I would like to get:

Dior La Collection Privée - Eau Noire - 50ml
    Dior La Collection Privée - Ambre Nuit - 50ml
    Creed Royal Exclusives - Jardin d'Amalfi - 20ml

Kindly do the necessary by reply my message.

Thanks for your great service.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Space Flight Navigator View Post
    Hey there remik, gettting a sample of Mortal Skin so I'll let you know if I'll be getting a decant from you. By the way is that picture of Palm Desert , CA? If thats the case, I've been to the JW twice there it's so nice!
    Indeed, that is Palm Desert - in the winter. Up in the mountains you'll see some snow, and within about 2-hours away you can go surfing in the Pacific Ocean, or go skiing and snowboarding on the Big Bear mountain. Or take the aerial tramway to Mt.San Jacinto (10,800 ft elevation, 8 minute ride) and freeze to death, while down in the valley in the winter it's 80-95F degrees, with some of the most beautiful and scenic golf courses in the world.

Hi Remik,

I sent you an email few days ago, could you please check it?
    Thanks

Min.

Would like to get in on Mayfair split. 75ml if possible. Pmd as well.

Basenotes Plus

I received my portion of the Jeke split today, packaged professionaly with care.
    Thank you very much Remik, keep doing what you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is another bottle of FEVE DELICIEUS possible?

Hi Remik,

Please check your PM and reply as I am waiting for your confirmation. Thanks a lot.