Code of Conduct
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

Can you put me down for 25 mL of Creed - Windsor

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

Hey Remik I can imagine it must be PM overload at your end…so please don't read this as a sign of my impatience….just wanted to point out in case you missed my PM:

1. Bois D'Argent split is full (yay!) and Im ready to make the payment as soon as you wish.

2. Sent you a request to get 75ml on the Coromandel split (50ml + 25ml)…so lemme know if that's ok.

Cheers

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

Can u put me down for 25 ML's of Sycomore

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

n 25mls of Coromandel

Hi Remik

Since the Coromandel split hasn't filled up entirely, could you please adjust my portion to 50ml only (previous was 50 + 25 mls).

Also, if possible, could you put me down for 10ml of UNUM LAVS?

I PM'd you on this as well.
    Last edited by Tester; 20th May 2015 at 10:52 AM.

Please put me down for 10ml of UNUM LAVS. Thanks

Just the news I've been waiting for

Hey Remik,

Not sure if you are receiving my PM's or emails - I'm just wondering if you are planning to ship my three remaining Creed splits together in one package? (OV, SMW & NS) I also saw you marked OV as shipped but for some reason I didn't get any automated tracking. Can you email/PM me the tracking number if it has shipped? I figured since I didn't receive it you may be holding it to bundle with the other two.

Thanks again for hosting these

Basenotes Plus

792X57 - I am getting PMs, but what I am not getting is any notifications from messages posted in this thread (even though it's my own). This appears to be a common issue, I'm seeing others in the split forum who are also not getting notifications for thread updates. I'll send you a PM in the next few minutes about your splits.

JUST ADDED:

Salvatore Ferragamo - Tuscan Scent Incense Suede
    Luca Turin reviewed this one recently - see his writeup here: http://arabia.style.com/beauty/beaut...-turin-review/
    Currently wearing: Odoon by Pekji

Thanks Remik, I'm looking forward to the splits - thanks again for taking the time to do these.

Basenotes Plus

I just messaged you, just in case you didn't see it.

Also, any chance you might be able to get another bottle of Feve Delicieuse? I just missed it!

PM sent

I received the Silver Mountain Mountain, remik. However, I have not received the Green Irish Tweed yet.
    -Solomon
    Look Good, Smell Good, Feel Good

Hi! Could I get in on the Chanel Sycomore? 25ml please and thank you!

Basenotes Plus

remik, your PM box is full again.

Hi remik! I'll take 25ml of Sycomore, please. Thank you.
    "Was the wood perceived as masculine, or was the hamster perceived as masculine?"
    -Renato

Basenotes Plus

LOL! No worries! It happens to the best of us, my dear! It's not as if you don't have a real life...right??!!

Hi,

I PMed you previously but perhaps you did not get the PM because you inbox is full, prior to your Basenotes Plus renewal.

So I am repeating what I mentioned in my Pm here:

I am interested in : 2 x 50ml Feve Delicieuse, 2 x 50ml Cuir Cannage and 1 x50 ml Leather Oud

Have you had experiences shipping to Singapore? How much would it be with shipping to Singapore (without friends and family option under PayPal).

Thanks.