Code of Conduct
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

Can you put me down for 25 mL of Creed - Windsor

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

Hey Remik I can imagine it must be PM overload at your end…so please don't read this as a sign of my impatience….just wanted to point out in case you missed my PM:

1. Bois D'Argent split is full (yay!) and Im ready to make the payment as soon as you wish.

2. Sent you a request to get 75ml on the Coromandel split (50ml + 25ml)…so lemme know if that's ok.

Cheers

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

Can u put me down for 25 ML's of Sycomore

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Acqua di Parma/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

n 25mls of Coromandel

Hi Remik

Since the Coromandel split hasn't filled up entirely, could you please adjust my portion to 50ml only (previous was 50 + 25 mls).

Also, if possible, could you put me down for 10ml of UNUM LAVS?

I PM'd you on this as well.
    Last edited by Tester; 20th May 2015 at 10:52 AM.

Please put me down for 10ml of UNUM LAVS. Thanks

Just the news I've been waiting for

Hey Remik,

Not sure if you are receiving my PM's or emails - I'm just wondering if you are planning to ship my three remaining Creed splits together in one package? (OV, SMW & NS) I also saw you marked OV as shipped but for some reason I didn't get any automated tracking. Can you email/PM me the tracking number if it has shipped? I figured since I didn't receive it you may be holding it to bundle with the other two.

Thanks again for hosting these

Basenotes Plus

792X57 - I am getting PMs, but what I am not getting is any notifications from messages posted in this thread (even though it's my own). This appears to be a common issue, I'm seeing others in the split forum who are also not getting notifications for thread updates. I'll send you a PM in the next few minutes about your splits.

JUST ADDED:

Salvatore Ferragamo - Tuscan Scent Incense Suede
    Luca Turin reviewed this one recently - see his writeup here: http://arabia.style.com/beauty/beaut...-turin-review/

Thanks Remik, I'm looking forward to the splits - thanks again for taking the time to do these.

Basenotes Plus

I just messaged you, just in case you didn't see it.

Also, any chance you might be able to get another bottle of Feve Delicieuse? I just missed it!

PM sent

I received the Silver Mountain Mountain, remik. However, I have not received the Green Irish Tweed yet.
    -Solomon
    Look Good, Smell Good, Feel Good

Hi! Could I get in on the Chanel Sycomore? 25ml please and thank you!
    Currently wearing: Jour d'Hermès by Hermès