Code of Conduct
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Slumberhouse/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

pm sent for 50ml of Creed Windsor

Default Re: [INTL] Creed WINDSOR/Dior FEVE DELICIEUSE/Slumberhouse/Roja Dove/Armani Prive/+++

Hi Remick, I'm Julie Price.
    1, I'm interested in the Slumber House Kiste 15 ml, and I would love the bottle/box, and so I would take 20 mills to close out the bottle. That would be great
    3.Next, I'd like 5ml of Bogue O/E.
    4. Can I please get 20 mils of Amani Privée Rose d'Arabie.
    5, May I have 10ml of . PureDistance M
    That's all for the moment. Will I check back here, or check PMs? Thank you.
    Jewel

I finally received my Aventus split from Remik.

I must say that I really appreciate the quality of the bottle (good pump size). Custom labels of the fragrance name and batch number even aligned perfectly. Size of the box, bubble wrapping(s), spill proof tape, and cleanliness. Five stars!

Once again Remik delivers….received my Cuir D' Ange…what an amazing fragrance! Thanks.

Received my Aventus and Neroli Portofino splits. Superb packaging and these are really nice atomizers. Will be doing business here again for sure!

Received my Acqua di Parma - Blu Mediterraneo Fico di Amalfi, perfect shipping and packaging. Label matches font.. Remik is the best!!

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

Hello Remik,
    I'm interested in closing out the current bottle of Windsor. Thanks.

I have been enjoying my bottle of Gris Montaigne thanks to Remik! It has been a pleasure working with him... loved all the attention to packaging and great communication. Thanks again!!!

Basenotes Plus

I received my Royal Oud this evening.
    It was packaged extremely well and the bottle and label were very professional.
    I look forward to doing business with you again.
    Thank you Remik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk