Code of Conduct
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Default Re: [INTL] Xerjoff Richwood/Creed Royal Mayfair/Tauerville Flash/Roja Dove/Dior Privee/+++

Received my bottle today, Great seller and goods received as described.
    Odors have a power of persuasion stronger than that of words, appearances, emotions, or will. The persuasive power of an odor cannot be fended off, it enters into us like breath into our lungs, it fills us up, imbues us totally. There is no remedy for it...

Default Re: [INTL] Xerjoff Richwood/Creed Royal Mayfair/Tauerville Flash/Roja Dove/Dior Privee/+++

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeSheikh View Post
    Received my bottle today, Great seller and goods received as described.
    I've sent 3 PM's and have posted here as well and I haven't heard a peep back from him. Didn't know if he was doing business anymore.
    Currently wearing: Boccanera by Orto Parisi

Basenotes Plus

Guys,

I'm still here. Barely at the moment, but I'm still here. I can't go into much detail in a public forum, but what I can say is that my company has an issue with one of our vendors that has escalated to a point where we are forced to file a lawsuit against the vendor, in a Federal Court no less. I spent the past 5 weeks collecting paperwork, going through thousands of emails, documenting everything, meeting with attorneys, etc. I'm losing my hair and have aged 5 years in the past 5 weeks, the amount of work involved is staggering, and when you are dealing with attorneys billing $700/hr and there's a whole team of them that constantly need to collaborate and discuss all details, it's freakishly expensive - and takes a huge toll on my available time. Hence the reason you haven't seen any new splits posted by me recently, and I'm a bit backlogged on PMs as well. I'm hoping to get to all of this in the next few days, by the weekend (fingers crossed!). Once the attorneys have "all" the documentation, I should be freed up for a while... until they reach the official discovery process and all that fun stuff.

In other words, even if you are not the one getting sued but the one suing, it's still a maddening amount of work and time and nerve wracking time - it feels like even if you are "winning", you are still "losing" years of your life and go slightly mad in the process. :-(

Please be patient - I will respond to you as quickly as I can. There's a bunch of PMs requesting split portions and new splits to be listed - it's all coming, just give me a few days to finish all the legal mumbo jumbo as that, unfortunately, has taken the absolutely undivided attention from me.

Thank you for your patience. I'm looking forward to spending a lot more time on BN again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    Guys,

I'm still here. Barely at the moment, but I'm still here. I can't go into much detail in a public forum, but what I can say is that my company has an issue with one of our vendors that has escalated to a point where we are forced to file a lawsuit against the vendor, in a Federal Court no less. I spent the past 5 weeks collecting paperwork, going through thousands of emails, documenting everything, meeting with attorneys, etc. I'm losing my hair and have aged 5 years in the past 5 weeks, the amount of work involved is staggering, and when you are dealing with attorneys billing $700/hr and there's a whole team of them that constantly need to collaborate and discuss all details, it's freakishly expensive - and takes a huge toll on my available time. Hence the reason you haven't seen any new splits posted by me recently, and I'm a bit backlogged on PMs as well. I'm hoping to get to all of this in the next few days, by the weekend (fingers crossed!). Once the attorneys have "all" the documentation, I should be freed up for a while... until they reach the official discovery process and all that fun stuff.

In other words, even if you are not the one getting sued but the one suing, it's still a maddening amount of work and time and nerve wracking time - it feels like even if you are "winning", you are still "losing" years of your life and go slightly mad in the process. :-(

Please be patient - I will respond to you as quickly as I can. There's a bunch of PMs requesting split portions and new splits to be listed - it's all coming, just give me a few days to finish all the legal mumbo jumbo as that, unfortunately, has taken the absolutely undivided attention from me.

Thank you for your patience. I'm looking forward to spending a lot more time on BN again soon.
    Hope everything gets sorted for you mate, understand your pain. Have a lovely day!
    Odors have a power of persuasion stronger than that of words, appearances, emotions, or will. The persuasive power of an odor cannot be fended off, it enters into us like breath into our lungs, it fills us up, imbues us totally. There is no remedy for it...

Guys,

My sincere apologies remik! I wish you the best of luck in your legal matters. Hopefully you get every pennies' worth from those lawyers.

Break a leg... Hope to get a chance to deal with you soon and get my mitts on some sweet splits.
    Currently wearing: Boccanera by Orto Parisi

I don't need anything! But I hope everything will go your way! Take care!

Guys,

The Keeper of the Plains

Best of luck to you remik ... I'm sorry it's been so stressful for you.
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Thank you for all that you do for us Remik. Chilling out about some perfume is hardly payment enough, especially when you're so communicative. Do what you gotta do!

No worries dude. Wishing you very best of luck in all aspects. Hope it will be over in a happy scenario.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Looking for Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens (split, decant, bottle)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh man! Sorry to hear that! Wish you the best of luck, take your time! Totally Understandable
    Currently wearing: Memoir Man by Amouage

Basenotes Plus

Sorry to hear about that. Best of luck.
    Currently wearing: Chergui by Serge Lutens

Received my Richwood. Thanks a lot! Hope your legal issues get cleared up soon. Sorry to hear about that.
    Currently wearing: Mitsouko by Guerlain

Basenotes Plus

Thank you all for your feedback, comments, and kind words. It's nice to hear, especially right now when going through this legal mess that is taking a big toll on me, mostly emotionally than anything else. I know we will prevail, it's all "just a legal formality" really, but it's still a complex, convoluted, and energy/emotion (and time/money) draining process.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and let you all know the mods are cleaning up some of the very long threads, and I've been asked to start a new split thread so that it can be shorter and more manageable. Effectively - I'll be starting a new thread later tonight. This thread here will not be deleted, you'll be still able to reference any past comments and messages here, but it will eventually be closed for new posts. All new posts should then be directed to the new split thread. I'll update this message later tonight when I start the new thread and move all active splits to it, so you all have a direct link to it.

Cheers!