Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Default Re: Roja Dove/Armani Privé/Dior Privée/Creed/Xerjoff/Amouage/Acqua di Parma/Heeley/+++

recieved my aventus 13zz01 today, 7 days to northern ireland!! wow, have to say, this batch seems very strong :-) the packaging was beyond impressive as was the bottle, labelling and even the fit of the lid and as has been the way in which remik has humoured me with my countless PM's in which he went above and beyond in his detailed replies :-) you sir are a gent.

Default Re: [USA] Blackbird/Hard Leather/Armani Privé/Tom Ford Private Blend/Masque Milano/more

Hi Remik, what's the batch number of the current Aventus split? I might be interested in 100ml.
    Last edited by Sniffa; 15th March 2015 at 07:28 AM.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: [USA] Blackbird/Hard Leather/Armani Privé/Tom Ford Private Blend/Masque Milano/more

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffa View Post
    Hi Remik, what's the batch number of the current Aventus split? I might be interested in 100ml.
    I don't know the batch number as I have not ordered this bottle yet. If you were hoping for the ZZ01 batch, chances are slim that it will be it... Those are rare and I do not come across this one often. The last few flacons that Creed sent were C42C14F01 batch, which is the newest 2014 batch, very fresh and pineapple-heavy, with just a hint of ash (birch). I'm not an expert on Aventus, but those who live in the Aventus world believe C42C14F01 is the next best thing since ZZ01.

If you'd like to claim a 100ml spot - please PM me to confirm.

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amouage/Armani Prive/Chanel Les Exclusifs

Hey Rekkles, my package came super quick and very impressively packed, and to my unknowing suprise, it was a ZO1 batch! I should have grabbed a 100ml, LOL. Remik did an outstanding job.

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amouage/Armani Prive/Chanel Les Exclusifs

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick504 View Post
    Hey Rekkles, my package came super quick and very impressively packed, and to my unknowing suprise, it was a ZO1 batch! I should have grabbed a 100ml, LOL. Remik did an outstanding job.
    Mine came early this week and was ZZ01 batch. Very excited to receive that because it smells amazing, I love the prominent pineapple note. I agree I am impressed by the amount of effort Remik puts into each package. Definitely will come back when I need something.

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Roja Dove/Armani Privé/Dior Privée/Creed/Xerjoff/Amouage/Acqua di Parma/Heeley/+++

Adding something different - something for the ladies... Amazing fragrance from Tom Ford - hope you like it. ;-)

Tom Ford - Jonquille de Nuit

Running a split of just a small 50ml bottle to give everyone a taste of the fragrance, not the 250ml flacon, to see where this takes us and see if there's enough demand from the ladies on the forums to justify running large format splits.

- - - Updated - - -

Adding a cheapie, but oh so good, light, spring/summer vetiver...

Comme des Garcons - Vettiveru

I received my package of Tobacco Rose yesterday. Thanks so much!!!

Hey Remik i just read that epic locked thread....wtf.....lol.....the cheek of some of these young whippersnappers. Keep splitting man, love your work!

Put me down for 25ml of both TF Neroli Portofino and Plum Japonais. Also 100ml of comme des garçons vettiver

Received my aventus, royal oud and GIT.... Amazing bottles and packaging!! Can't wait to participate in more splits!! Thank you so much Remik! =D

Job well done, Remik! Received my PWC! YOU'VE GOT THESE SPLITS DOWN TO A FINE SCIENCE AND I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
    My Warm Weather Lineup: Xeroff Nio, L'humaniste, Jardin d' Amalfi, Pure White Cologne, Bergamot 22, Jubilation XXV, CHAMBRE NOIRE, Chanel Edition Blanche, CH MEN, Scent Of Peace, DHS, AVENTUS, GIT, VIW, MI

Default Re: Roja Dove/Armani Privé/Dior Privée/Creed/Hermes/Amouage/Acqua di Parma/Heeley/+++

Hi Remik,

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm still new to splitting and was hoping for clarification. I'm in for the Heeley Sel Marin split but notice that it says "Available for immediate shipment" above it. Does that mean that I don't need to wait for the split to fill but can pay now to have my portion shipped?

Thank you!

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Roja Dove/Armani Privé/Dior Privée/Creed/Hermes/Amouage/Acqua di Parma/Heeley/+++

Quote Originally Posted by byrdjoel View Post
    I'm in for the Heeley Sel Marin split but notice that it says "Available for immediate shipment" above it. Does that mean that I don't need to wait for the split to fill but can pay now to have my portion shipped?
    That is correct. I am still working out the kinks on how to keep track of who's paying immediately vs waiting for the splits to close, but if you want to make payment now - simply contact me via PM for details/PayPal info, and I'll ship your split portion right away.

Tuscan Leather arrived today. My first split with Remik and certainly not my last. Smooth transaction from start to finish. Excellent packing and classy looking bottle and label.
    Thank You.

thx as always remik!

Thanks so much Remik. Just received both Pure White and Jardin D' Amalfi .Beautifully and thoughtfully packaged with sharp Creed labels. I'm impressed.You are providing a great service to us. Great communication and attention to detail. I will be back for more.

pck

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    That is correct. I am still working out the kinks on how to keep track of who's paying immediately vs waiting for the splits to close, but if you want to make payment now - simply contact me via PM for details/PayPal info, and I'll ship your split portion right away.
    Thanks remik. I made a payment to you via PayPal. Much appreciated.

Sent pay,ent for anubis

Remik I messaged you for paypal info, but haven't received a response. I just don't want to cause a delay in case the message wasn't delivered. Thanks.

First time buyer, sent u a message. I am interested in aventus and green Irish tweed.

Received Jardin D'Amalfi today. Thanks again, excellent packaging! Highly recommended!

received tobacco rose today...beautifully packed ..thanks

First time participating in a split on here. Would love to get 50ml of Creed Aventus =]

Split of Songe d'un Bois d'Ete arrived safe and sound. Beautifully packed and presented as always. Thanks for all your effort Remik. Greatly appreciated.
    Aventus? Never heard of it.

Sign me up for Creed Aventus & Green Irish Tweed, 50ml each.

Just sent the payment for the Green Irish Tweed!

Hi Remik, I'll take the last 100ml of Aventus in the split off your hand. Payment details please.

Hi Remik, I've sent the payment for my part of the Aventus split, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    calzim - thank you - I will be responding to a few backlogged messages today.
    Hi remik - at the risk of being annoying, just wanted to follow up on a payment I had sent in for Sel Marin last Thursday. I just want to make sure you received it and there are no issues. I understand you probably have your hands full but just want to make sure it wasn't lost in the shuffle or anything. Thanks again !

Payment sent for 50ml Creed Aventus!!

Please put me in for 20 of Sel Marin

Quote Originally Posted by hanginglimbs View Post
    Please put me in for 20 of Sel Marin
    Make that 30

Quote Originally Posted by itsphil27 View Post
    Payment sent for 50ml Creed Aventus!!

Sent my payment yesterday for 50ml of Aventus very excited

I'm in for the last 50ml of Creed Original Vetiver

received my green irish tweed. super fast shipping, thanks!!!

Basenotes Member

Hola amigo, recibí TDC De Bachmakov.
    Muchas Gracias, es muy diferente pero encantador perfume, hay que darle tiempo. Gracias