Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amouage/Armani Prive/Chanel Les Exclusifs

Dear Remik,

I'm completely new to the forum, but would be happy to provide crossreferences with my ebay username, which has a few dozen feedback.

I'd love to have 50ml of the Creed Spice and Wood split (bottle 5?).

Warmest,

Ben

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amouage/Armani Prive/Chanel Les Exclusifs

Received in a timely fashion. Smells great, thanks!

Please put me down for 20ml of Uden. PM sent as well.
    Top Fragrances, no order:
    Green Irish Tweed by Creed
    Spice and Wood by Creed
    Pure White Cologne by Creed
    MAAI by Bogue Profumo
    Cuir Beluga by Guerlian
    Uden by Xerjoff
    Aventus by Creed
    Selection verte by Creed
    XJ Homme by Xerjoff
    Journey Man by Amouage

Default Re: [USA] Blackbird/Hard Leather/Armani Privé/Tom Ford Private Blend/Masque Milano/more

Remik please don't forget to add my to 10ml of Bal d'Afrqique

Hi Remik, any update on the Ambre Précieux? It has been marked as being in US customs for quite some time now. Hopefully with the holiday period being over, any US customs backlog will be cleared. Thanks for all the work you've put in on these splits.
    Some favorites: Amouage Jubilation XXV, Versace L'Homme (vintage), YSL M7, YSL Kouros (vintage), Gucci Envy, Gucci Nobile, Gucci Pour Homme (2003), Hermes Bel Ami (vintage), Hermes Equipage, Chanel Antaeus (vintage), Chanel Pour Monsieur (vintage), Estee Lauder Metropolis, Jean-Marc Sinan VO, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Guerlain L'Homme Intense, Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense, Etro Palais Jamais, Etro Vetiver, Etro Shaal Nur, Davidoff Zino (1st), AdP Essenza, AdP Intensa Oud, Gianfranco Ferre For Man (vintage), Elsha 1776, Balenciaga Ho Hang Club, Knize Ten, Calvin Klein Obsession (vintage), Jovoy Private Label, Monsieur Carven, Diptyque Hesperides

Basenotes Plus

Update on Ambre Précieux Ultime and Fortis splits:

At the time the splits were run, Ambre Précieux Ultime was not available in the US, I ordered it from First in Fragrance (Germany) as they were one of the few places around the world that received the initial shipment (remember, only 1000 bottles were made). The first two bottles arrived without problems and were decanted and shipped to split participants. The Fortis split closed at around the same time as Ambre Précieux bottles #3 & #4 split, and coincidentally - everyone in the US was out of stock on it at that time, so when I ordered more bottles of Ambre Précieux Ultime, I also ordered Fortis from the same place, First in Fragrance. The package has been shipped in October, and it has cleared US Customs on Oct.28, according to the tracking info (which I shared with split participants so that everyone could track the package delivery). Unfortunately it appears that's where the problem is - the package "cleared US Customs" - but has not been released to USPS for final delivery. According to USPS, the package is somewhere at the San Francisco US Customs office. Both myself and First in Fragrance opened an inquiry as to the whereabouts of this package, which took a few days to get paperwork mailed to me to be signed, then returned back to USPS, to start the inquiry. Now USPS has eight weeks to locate the package and have it delivered. First in Fragrance will not issue refund for the package before the 8-week time period, as the investigation is under way, and they were informed that when USPS finds the package, they will forward it to the recipient (me) and not to FiF. FiF and myself were both informed that if USPS cannot locate the package within 8 weeks, however, that's when they will officially "close the case" and somehow work out the details with FiF, I'm assuming by issuing whatever refund they might be owed for losing the package (assuming they did lose it), and at that time FiF may be willing to extend a refund to me, and in return I may extend a refund to you - OR purchase these bottles domestically, now that they are available here (I haven't checked the availability recently, but I have seen Ambre Précieux Ultime offered by Lucky Scent in December, and I believe Barneys has Fortis in stock now, too).

It's a lengthy and annoying process, and I apologize to everyone involved in these two splits. I wish there was an easier solution, alas, FiF won't budge until the case is closed, and either the package is located and delivered, or USPS agrees they have lost the package. And USPS has eight weeks to figure this out. Until then, there's not much more I can do, just sit and wait... and wait... and wait...

This is the first time I've had any international package held this long by US Customs (or possibly "lost"), so there is no precedence to this, and I don't know if there is hope in USPS locating the package at this point. All I can say is I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and am hoping for a quick resolution.

Typically customs will be semi-efficient in communicating if the contents were somehow not above-board entirely, because they can charge tax/fine/etc. the recipient if they want the package. In this case, since it was cleared by customs, and no flags were put on the package, then I would say it's likely that the package has been lost or stolen by an employee.

That's unfortunate, but you will probably have to wait 8 weeks to find out you get a refund.
    Spice and Wood by Creed
    MAAI by Bogue Profumo
    Cuir Beluga by Guerlian
    Uden by Xerjoff
    Aventus by Creed
    Selection verte by Creed
    XJ Homme by Xerjoff
    Journey Man by Amouage

Thanks very much for the update, Remik.

I would expect that the US Customs department has some kind of reconciliation process, whereby a package missing would end up accountable to someone (thus, an incentive not to lose a package). Given how several packages having the same kind of contents to be received by remik passed through customs to USPS without incident, I would take it as a low risk that someone would decide that another one of these packages was worth taking. Let's hope that it's just a matter of someone having overlooked the status and the package is just sitting there, waiting to be sent on its way.

If US customs has any similarity to USPS in terms of package handling, it is possible that the package was accidentally put in the wrong package queue. This has happened to me on a couple of occasions with my local USPS. In one case, the package was waiting to be picked up but I did not receive a notice. On-line tracking showed it as "delivery status not updated" after a false "out for delivery". On-line inquiries didn't help (USPS has a case management system). I had to go to a specific USPS branch and the person who picked it up for me from the back took a good 10 minutes to locate it. The person looked a bit annoyed, shaking their head, and put a filled out delivery notice slip onto a ticket pile of some kind. When I inquired as to what had happened, I couldn't get a straight answer (didn't want to push it, as I did get my package). Looked like they'd had some issues with notices being sent out properly.
    Last edited by cytherian; 12th January 2015 at 06:44 PM.
    Some favorites: Amouage Jubilation XXV, Versace L'Homme (vintage), YSL M7, YSL Kouros (vintage), Gucci Envy, Gucci Nobile, Gucci Pour Homme (2003), Hermes Bel Ami (vintage), Hermes Equipage, Chanel Antaeus (vintage), Chanel Pour Monsieur (vintage), Estee Lauder Metropolis, Jean-Marc Sinan VO, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Guerlain L'Homme Intense, Prada Amber Pour Homme Intense, Etro Palais Jamais, Etro Vetiver, Etro Shaal Nur, Davidoff Zino (1st), AdP Essenza, AdP Intensa Oud, Gianfranco Ferre For Man (vintage), Elsha 1776, Balenciaga Ho Hang Club, Knize Ten, Calvin Klein Obsession (vintage), Jovoy Private Label, Monsieur Carven, Diptyque Hesperides

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Hix View Post
    if the contents were somehow not above-board entirely, because they can charge tax/fine/etc. the recipient if they want the package.
    I don't mind that - if they simply let me know there's duty or taxes on the package, that's one thing, I'd gladly pay it, it's not the end of the world... But in this case - nothing. The package has "cleared the Customs" but that's the last update they have.

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    I don't mind that - if they simply let me know there's duty or taxes on the package, that's one thing, I'd gladly pay it, it's not the end of the world... But in this case - nothing. The package has "cleared the Customs" but that's the last update they have.
    When customs seized packages of bourbon and beer, they sent letters nearly immediately letting us know we needed to pay excise and alcohol import taxes, and then pay fines on-top of that in order to get our contents. It's thankfully still cheaper to eat the fines + taxes than it is to get an importers license, for whatever reason, but I really don't know how customs deals with fragrances.
    Spice and Wood by Creed
    MAAI by Bogue Profumo
    Cuir Beluga by Guerlian
    Uden by Xerjoff
    Aventus by Creed
    Selection verte by Creed
    XJ Homme by Xerjoff
    Journey Man by Amouage

Thank you Remik, received my package of Spice and Wood here in Canada no problem. Thank you for making the transaction so easy!

Remik is great. Thanks for everything

Basenotes Plus

Added January 20, 2015:

Frapin - Caravelle Epicee

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Amyris Homme

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - Lumière Noire Pour Homme

Maison Francis Kurkdjian - OUD (bottle #2)

Added January 9, 2015:

Creed - Selection Verte

Creed - Aberdeen Lavender

Vero Profumo - Onda - Eau de Parfum

Phaedon - Black Vetiver

- - - Updated - - -

Added January 20, 2015:

Creed Green Irish Tweed (flacon #2)

Creed Millesime Imperial

Hi Remik,

Just got my shipment of Roja Dove Neroli & Vetiver Extrait and the HoM Blackbird! ....Once again tks for the great packagings and labels on the splits.
    Will have a go at these fragrances these couple of weeks and see how they goes.....Thanks & appreciates Champ!

Btw, look forward to the availability of the Tom Ford Neroli Portofino splits :-)

BR,
    MTKM

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by MTKM View Post
    Just got my shipment of Roja Dove Neroli & Vetiver Extrait and the HoM Blackbird! ....Once again tks for the great packagings and labels on the splits.
    Will have a go at these fragrances these couple of weeks and see how they goes.....Thanks & appreciates Champ!
    Thank you for your feedback, and glad you enjoy the fragrances as well as the labels. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MTKM View Post
    Btw, look forward to the availability of the Tom Ford Neroli Portofino splits :-)
    You've been bugging me about this one for weeks, so... here it goes! Just added:

Tom Ford Private Blend - Neroli Portofino

Hey Remik Please put me down for 50 ML of Creed Aventus...... been reading a lot of good things about you.

You've been bugging me about this one for weeks, so... here it goes! Just added:
    Tom Ford Private Blend - Neroli Portofino
    Hahahahah,,, Tks bro! So bugging does work. Just PM you my order. Tks & Appreciates once again.

BR,
    MTKM

At the time the splits were run, Ambre Précieux Ultime was not available in the US, I ordered it from First in Fragrance (Germany) as they were one of the few places around the world that received the initial shipment (remember, only 1000 bottles were made). The first two bottles arrived without problems and were decanted and shipped to split participants. The Fortis split closed at around the same time as Ambre Précieux bottles #3 & #4 split, and coincidentally - everyone in the US was out of stock on it at that time, so when I ordered more bottles of Ambre Précieux Ultime, I also ordered Fortis from the same place, First in Fragrance. The package has been shipped in October, and it has cleared US Customs on Oct.28, according to the tracking info (which I shared with split participants so that everyone could track the package delivery). Unfortunately it appears that's where the problem is - the package "cleared US Customs" - but has not been released to USPS for final delivery. According to USPS, the package is somewhere at the San Francisco US Customs office. Both myself and First in Fragrance opened an inquiry as to the whereabouts of this package, which took a few days to get paperwork mailed to me to be signed, then returned back to USPS, to start the inquiry. Now USPS has eight weeks to locate the package and have it delivered. First in Fragrance will not issue refund for the package before the 8-week time period, as the investigation is under way, and they were informed that when USPS finds the package, they will forward it to the recipient (me) and not to FiF. FiF and myself were both informed that if USPS cannot locate the package within 8 weeks, however, that's when they will officially "close the case" and somehow work out the details with FiF, I'm assuming by issuing whatever refund they might be owed for losing the package (assuming they did lose it), and at that time FiF may be willing to extend a refund to me, and in return I may extend a refund to you - OR purchase these bottles domestically, now that they are available here (I haven't checked the availability recently, but I have seen Ambre Précieux Ultime offered by Lucky Scent in December, and I believe Barneys has Fortis in stock now, too).

It's a lengthy and annoying process, and I apologize to everyone involved in these two splits. I wish there was an easier solution, alas, FiF won't budge until the case is closed, and either the package is located and delivered, or USPS agrees they have lost the package. And USPS has eight weeks to figure this out. Until then, there's not much more I can do, just sit and wait... and wait... and wait...

This is the first time I've had any international package held this long by US Customs (or possibly "lost"), so there is no precedence to this, and I don't know if there is hope in USPS locating the package at this point. All I can say is I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and am hoping for a quick resolution.
    Just curious as to when the eight weeks would be up. Thanks.

Oh god I need more money

HI Remik, quick question - do you ship internationally? How much would be 30ml of RD Neroli Extrait to ship to Europe (or what is the minimum share I have to take to get the bottle?) TY in advance for your answer! PS: You do a great job making so many ppl happy to get decants of so many wonderful perfumes!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by kswer View Post
    Just curious as to when the eight weeks would be up. Thanks.
    Hold on to your chairs, I may have an answer and a resolution to this issue!! Just waiting for confirmation from FiF on their last email. I'm hoping to see the actual response within the next 2-3 days (fingers crossed), and then I will contact the affected split participants accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Milla Pulina View Post
    HI Remik, quick question - do you ship internationally? How much would be 30ml of RD Neroli Extrait to ship to Europe (or what is the minimum share I have to take to get the bottle?) TY in advance for your answer! PS: You do a great job making so many ppl happy to get decants of so many wonderful perfumes!
    Hi Milla,

Yes, I do ship internationally, and have shipped many packages to Europe without any problems. Please PM me your mailing address, or at least the country you are in, and I'll be happy to look up the shipping rates. For RD Neroli Extrait - yes, 30ml share of the split would give you the bottle and box. And Thank You for your kind words!! :-)

Thank you for letting us in on the update! The 8 week process will be long and arduious--but it's a necessary evil for us all to have a resolution.

Since then, I've seen it being sold in the city...plus I'm sure you're sick of my PMs about it. Hah.

Now, any chance of another run at Bogue Maai? I'd take 15ml out of the 30ml bottle and to get the bottle.
    Current top 5:
    1) MDCI Invasion Barbare
    2) Imaginary Authors The Cobra and The Canary
    3) Guerlain Vetiver
    4) Parfums de Nicolai: New York
    5) A*Men: Pure Havane

SALES THREAD!
    SWAP THREAD

Basenotes Plus

^^^ We should have the final response in the next 2-3 days, I'm hoping. Based on the email exchange with FiF, I think we are on the right track to resolve the issue and move on. I don't want to say more online as this is still being worked on, and even though it's been a sloooooooow process (I don't fault FiF for US Customs screwup), I believe we will have a happy resolution very very soon.

MAAI - I'll PM you.

- - - Updated - - -

Added:

Serge Lutens - Vetiver Oriental

Sent PM regarding 40ml on the Interlude Man split. Is it still open?

Pm on 50ml Aventus Remik. Thanks

Basenotes Member

Received my portion of the AdP Essenza today. Everything is in order as always, very classy decant presentation, great shipping & handling. Thanks again, my friend!