Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amouage/Armani Prive/Chanel Les Exclusifs

Hah I should probably have read the thread better... Disregard the previous message will wait for bottle #13 to fill.

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amouage/Armani Prive/Chanel Les Exclusifs

My split of Tam Dao EDP - shipped internationally - arrived today in perfect condition. everything proceeded smoothly and quickly once the split filled. Remik took plenty of care putting together the packaging to make sure nothing happened to the atomizer. The atomizer itself is beautifully presented.

Thanks, Remik! All the work you put into the splits is greatly appreciated.
    Aventus? Never heard of it.

I'm in for 25ml of Creed Royal Oud, 25 ml of Creed Pure White Cologne and 30ml Acqua Di Parma Colonia Essenza
    Last edited by Novem; 23rd February 2015 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Updated quantity and added PWC plus AdP

Remik, can you switch me to 25 ml's of the Royal oud? I have so many parfumes i'll never use all that!

I received my Neroli Portofino. It was well packaged and smelled great. Thanks!

That's for sure bro....I think it works really well on most but just the difference in longevity depending on individuals. Good to know u love it.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bro Remik,

Finally got all my splits after 13 days (Actually it arrived Sydney on the 20th but not sure why it took so long to arrive Brisbane).

- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    - Dior Vetiver
    - Acqua Di Parma Essenza
    - Roja Dove Bergamot

Will feedback in the next week or two after I had tried these fragrances!!!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/AUSU/Desktop/Splits.JPG[/IMG]

BR,
    MTKM

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Bro Remik,

Finally got all my splits after 13 days (Actually it arrived Sydney on the 20th but not sure why it took so long to arrive Brisbane).

- Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    - Dior Vetiver
    - Acqua Di Parma Essenza
    - Roja Dove Bergamot

Will feedback in the next week or two after I had tried these fragrances!!!

BR,
    MTKM

Although I had hopped off the Remik Express a few stations ago, I am glad to have jumped back on.

What can I say? Remik rocks…amazing attention to detail, communication, packaging and quality with every split.

So any of y'all looking for some quality juice, please reserve your portions of Bois D'Argent and Cuir D'Ange early…don't wait for the last spot to come up.

That way I'll get my splits faster

Cheers.

VE arrived and once again Remik has exceeded expectations! Thank you sir.

i will take 20 ml anubis

Basenotes Plus

Edit.
    Last edited by sdotlow; 27th February 2015 at 03:00 PM.

Basenotes Junkie
    Blog Entries

Add me down for 25ml of Aventus with Friends/Family option. I'll PM you this, too.

Hi Remik,

Just wish to thanks you for the recommendations, Dior Vetiver was really awesome, works well on me and received decent compliments (Esp after 2~3 hrs, the dry down and base notes...I could only detect Vetiver all the way), good longevity (On me easily 11+ hrs, still lingles on my skin after shower) and projection rating of 7.5/10. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino was another awesome one that that compliments from my family and friends but average longevity on me (4+ hrs) and projection was 6/10.....RD Bergamot Extrait, does really smell nice on it's own but doesn't works well with my skin chemistry (Thou longevity is around 8 hrs on me)...not sure why but I will give it another shot in the next couple of days...Today my mrs had it on her and it turns out really nice and subtle....I guess she's gonna pocket it soon. As for Colonia Essenza, I really love it but feed backs I got (From my mrs & a male & a female friend)) was that this fragrance is very common on me and nothing to shout about, thou it has a 7+hrs longevity & 6.5/10 projection on me, a mate of mine even mentioned that Acqua Di Gio seems more special than this........

Currently seems like Dior Vetiver & TF Neroli Portofino (Just the downside on the longevity, will be fantastic if it could last for at least 7+ hrs) are the safest investment for me before the Creed Royal Oud and Zegna Italian Bergamot splits closes.....

Bro Remik, pls keep a lookout for more Dior Vetiver....will take whatever u can find

P.S. The above feed backs are base on 3 sprays on me daily.

BR,
    MTKM

I'd like 20mL Sel Marin and 25mL Tuscan Leather.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Charles_Noblet View Post
    I'd like 20mL Sel Marin and 25mL Tuscan Leather.
    For some reason I cannot edit my post, but I would like to withdraw this request.

I am interested in Creed Virgin Island Water. 50 ml. Let me know if I can go ahead and send payment?

Remik, I would love 25ml of Creed Pure White Cologne
    My Starting Lineup: MI, Pure Malt, GIT, LIDGE, Clive Christian C, LaNuit, Royal Oud, Aventus, Xerjoff Nio, Chambre Noire, L'humaniste, VIW, TF Noir de Noir, Jardin d' Amalfi, DHI, Clive Christian X, Bergamot 22, Bleu de Chanel, Signature Scent: CH Men

Hey remik, add me the last 25ml of Creed Royal Oud to make it 50ml. Thanks

Remik - in on the last 25 of pure white. Emailed you as well.
    That'll close that one out.

Thnx.

Hello Remik! May I be put down for 30ml of Heeley Sel Marin? I'll take 20ml if you want to keep your portions even. Thank you!

Hi Remik,

Just a thought but it might be too much of a work from your end but it might be worth giving it a thought. U know that those "Closed Splits" with status : Collecting Payments....if time allows, maybe u could update that section just next the participant's nick if payment was "Paid" or still "Awaiting" etc. that way, participants will know where they stand and if also he/she is the one that's holding up the rest...just a thinking...

BR,
    MTKM

Can you please put me down for 100ml of Green Irish tweed? Thanks!

Here for the free cookies

I'll take 50ml of Creed Spice and Wood.

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RedLir View Post
    I'll take 50ml of Creed Spice and Wood.

Thanks
    Err I guess I was beat by PM before my post last night? Looks like the last 2 spots are already filled now.

Disregard.
    -Red

Can I be put on for a 50ml of aventus please!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by RedLir View Post
    Err I guess I was beat by PM before my post last night? Looks like the last 2 spots are already filled now.

Disregard.
    Sorry RedLir... someone claimed those last two spots before you... There is another split open, I'll be happy to add you to that if you'd like...? PM me if you'd like to reserve a spot on the currently open bottle.

Received my package in the mail today. Wrapped very neatly with a pretty bottle.
    Thanks

Here for the free cookies

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    Sorry RedLir... someone claimed those last two spots before you... There is another split open, I'll be happy to add you to that if you'd like...? PM me if you'd like to reserve a spot on the currently open bottle.
    No worries. I'm contemplating what I'm going to do on this one... I just may go pick up a full bottle lol. I'll let you know if I need a spot!

Cheers
    -Red