Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

Please put me down for Dior Homme Parfum 15ML.
    Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Please put me down for Dior Homme Parfum 15ML.
    Thanks

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

I have become quite the perfumista thanks to these excellent splits that Remik hosts….got my latest selection….topnotch as usual. Excellent packaging and outstanding attention to detail. Must say I loved the little touch of He even included the Aventus batch number on the bottle…nice.

Default Re: [USA] Blackbird/Hard Leather/Amouage/Armani Privé/Tom Ford Private Blend/+

Hi mate,

Just wondering would you be happy to ship to the UK? What would the charges be for that? Interested in Creed Aventus.

Thanks mate.

Default Re: [USA] Blackbird/Hard Leather/Amouage/Armani Privé/Tom Ford Private Blend/+

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    Sure, UK is not a problem. PM me with your address and I'll punch it in my shipping software for a quote.
    PM sent mate .

Just wondering, you've got a split going on so many but unfortunately I haven't tried most of them, baring in mind my age (23) ,
    I love creed aventus, just wondering if anyone can recommend anything else ?

Would love to put my name down for 2/3 splits to split the postage cost to the uk . Any recommendations guys ?

Thanks

PM sent on the Hermes - Bel Ami Vetiver

Count me in for the Aventus 50ml please

Hi Remik,

Your reply to PMs would be greatly appreciated. Tks alot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MTKM View Post
    Hi Remik,

Your reply to PMs would be greatly appreciated. Tks alot.
    3 points to u Remik! Greatly appreciates your reply. In my reply to you, I had given all my split orders accordingly. Just let me know when it's due for payments. Tks once again.

BR,
    MTKM

Remik, please put me down for 10ml Roja Dove Amber Aoud Crystal and 20ml Amouage Interlude.

Thanks

Just received my share and bottle of Richwood . Thank you Remik for the extraordinary care and attention to details . You are awesome.
    Current top choices:
    1- Portrait of A Lady
    2-Guerlain Heritage
    3- Chez Bond
    4- Amouage Dia
    5- New York oud
    6 34 st Germaine boulevard by Diptyque
    7- by killian Pure Oud
    8- coromandel by Chanel
    9- MFK lumiere Noir
    10- Clive Christian X

Just got my portion of the latest Aventus split in the mail yesterday. Came perfectly wrapped, and nicely presented! Can't believe the quality and time you put into these decants, just love it all! I appreciate all you do and look forward to more business together in the future!

I would like 100ml of Aventus please!

Basenotes Member

Confirming receipt of the Oud Ispahan in perfect condition! Fantastic job in decanting, labeling & delivering a wonderful service and fragrance.

So holy cow this stuff is some amazing juice! The initial blast of rose is pretty intense, but it all smooths out in to a really enjoyable earthy oud rose that I am totally enjoying. Hope you are also doing well my friend. Thank you!

Confirming receipt of Dior Homme. Great Packing and Wonderful Service !
    Thanks Remik

Received a few days ago:
    Dior: Oud Ispahan & ambre nuit
    Papillon: Anubis (woowww)
    Thanks Remik from Colombia

Have pm'd about last 50ml of Aventus.

I received the Dior fragrances yesterday, and as always, the packaging, presentation, and the care you put into the whole split hosting process is what keeps me coming back to your board! I also really appreciate the extra step you take to make the transactions more convenient, and accommodating.
    Outstanding job, sir!

in appreciation,
    tangeny10

Is it possible to start a split for amouage - journey man? Please and thanks

Received my Smoke For The Soul split today. Once again what FANTASTIC service. Everything is just perfect. This was my third split with remik and certainly not my last.
    Current top 5:
    1) House of Matriarch - Blackbird
    2) By Kilian - Straight To Heaven
    3) Creed - Aventus
    4) Creed - GIT
    5) Creed - Spice & Wood

Last week received splits on Blackbird and Aventus. Packaging, attention to detail, communications were all outstanding. thanks Remik!

What are the prices for Invasion Barbare?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by PungentPuncher View Post
    What are the prices for Invasion Barbare?
    Not sure what you mean. I'm not running a split of Invasion Barbare... I did, in the past, that split has been long ago closed and shipped out.

If you are interested in any of the current splits - they are always marked with prices next to the active ones. The page is split up into three sections: Open, Closed, Completed. Only splits in the Open section are currently available (and listed with prices). If there's something that I'm not running but you'd like to see posted - please PM me, I take many requests from Basenotes members.

Hey Remik, my package arrived for the following splits;

Hermes Bel Ami Vetiver
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royal Exclusives - Jardin d'Amalfi
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    The Different Company - De Bachmakov

I received in around 10 days to Australia which is brilliant. All items in mint condition and thanks a lot for the care taken with decanting and protection. The labels are great too.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Remik, my package arrived for the following splits;

Hermes Bel Ami Vetiver
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royal Exclusives - Jardin d'Amalfi
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    The Different Company - De Bachmakov

I received in around 10 days to Australia which is brilliant. All items in mint condition and thanks a lot for the care taken with decanting and protection. The labels are great too.

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amouage/Armani Prive/Chanel Les Exclusives

Remik,

Please put me down for 10ml of Roja Dove Creation-E

Thanks

Hi Remik,
    I received my split portions yesterday, and as always, I was very impressed by the convenience, and the quality of service you've been providing. I also really appreciate you taking the extra steps to make sure the transactions get through smoothly and easily.
    You can count on me to participate in more splits in the near future.

thanx again,
    tangency10

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amouage/Armani Prive/Chanel Les Exclusives

Received Blackbird and Cuir Cannage in the past week. Thanks for hosting, Remik.

I'd like to get in on the next Aventus split, please - 50ml.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, 20 ML of the Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol, please.

Received my Aventus with no problems and very fast in under a week! Thanks!

Remik, please put me down for 10ml of Creed Vetiver Geranium and 20ml of Byredo Bal d'Afrique.

Thx

Can I get in for the last 50ML of the current Dior Ambre Nuit split? Thanks

I received my split of the Hermes Bel Ami Vetiver, it came packaged very well and in good time, this was the first split i participated in with Remik it will not be the last.
    Thank You for running there splits.

please put me down for the last 20 ml of Mancera Cedrat Boise, thank you Remik

Basenotes Plus

Added:

Biehl Parfumkunstwerke - eo02 (EDP)

Chanel Les Exclusifs - Coromandel

Byredo Parfums - Bal d'Afrqique (bottle #2)

Roja Dove - Creation-E Pour Homme Parfum (aka: Enigma)

Creed - Vetiver Geranium

Dior La Collection Privée - Bois d'Argent (bottle #2)

Tom Ford Private Blend - Tuscan Leather (bottle #3)

Remik, please put me down for 50ml Creed Aventus, Thank you

First time poster, long time lurker.

I'd like 100ml of Creed Aventus if possible. PM sent.

I would like to get in on the Creed Aventus. Please put me down for a 50mL split. Thanks.

Picked up my 25 ml of Tom Fords Tuscan Leather yesterday. Very nice packaging and overall great quality (plus an amazing fragrance that went from interesting to fbw in one days use).

Only disappointment was that Remik seemed to forget to send this away after he recieved payment. More than two weeks passed between me sending the money and Remik sending the package. Since I live in Stockholm, Sweden, delivery times from the US (especially the west coast) can vary quite a bit, especially around christmas. With this extra delay the delivery time ended up being more than a month.

Anyway: Great fragrance, great quality and great price! I'll definitely participate in more splits from Remik.

NoProb- Not that I need to speak for Remik, but keep in mind after the split closes, he needs to collect money from all participants. Then he orders the juice. Then ships it out. I can see how the process time can vary among splits. I highly doubt he forgot to send it.

What Jackinkc said. Remik doesn't pre-purchase the bottles he's offering for a split, he orders the bottles after all payments are received. So, how prompt people pay, turn around and delivery time to him once he orders the bottle, and then delivery time to you all affect just how long it might take before your receive your portion of the split.

From my personal experience from participating in the splits that Remik hosts, two weeks from time you submit payment to split portion shipping is about average.

Quote Originally Posted by NoProblEmil View Post
    Picked up my 25 ml of Tom Fords Tuscan Leather yesterday. Very nice packaging and overall great quality (plus an amazing fragrance that went from interesting to fbw in one days use).

Only disappointment was that Remik seemed to forget to send this away after he recieved payment. More than two weeks passed between me sending the money and Remik sending the package. Since I live in Stockholm, Sweden, delivery times from the US (especially the west coast) can vary quite a bit, especially around christmas. With this extra delay the delivery time ended up being more than a month.

Anyway: Great fragrance, great quality and great price! I'll definitely participate in more splits from Remik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinkc View Post
    NoProb- Not that I need to speak for Remik, but keep in mind after the split closes, he needs to collect money from all participants. Then he orders the juice. Then ships it out. I can see how the process time can vary among splits. I highly doubt he forgot to send it.
    My Top 5, In no particular order
    1). Creed Aventus - S042C13ZZ01
    2). Creed Aventus - C42C14F01
    3). Creed Aventus - FP42C14A02
    4). Creed Aventus - A42B11Y02
    5). Creed Aventus - A42C13Z01