Code of Conduct
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

Thanks for hosting Tom Ford White Suede Remik.
    Last edited by Tester; 16th November 2014 at 08:48 AM.

Default Re: Roja Dove/Creed/Dior Privee/Tom Ford Private Blend/Amuage/Armani Prive/Jovoy Paris/Anat Fritz/Ch

Hi there Remik, this is my first time participating with splits and I see that you're very well experienced in the sort. I am interested in a stake of 50mL for your current Aventus split if still possible.

Hit me up with a PM when you're free!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheem31 View Post
    Hi there Remik, this is my first time participating with splits and I see that you're very well experienced in the sort. I am interested in a stake of 50mL for your current Aventus split if still possible.

Hit me up with a PM when you're free!
    You will not be disappointed!!!
    Remik is extremely good at what he does and takes pride in it as well!

Hi. I'm interested in Tom Ford White Suede. How does this work? Can you message me the details, pricing, and how to pay you? I'm sorry for all the noob questions, I just registered here after a google search for Tom Ford White Suede lead me here. Thank you.

Can you please put me down for; the last spot for Musc Ravageur.

Bottle Number 1 spot # 2. 15ml - available of Dior Homme Parfum please

Remik,

My portion of the LM Parfums Hard Leather split arrived today. What a great fragrance. Reminded me slightly of Bvlgari Black, which I applied to my other forearm to check. To me, Bvlgari Black has a bit more of a rubber note, where Hard Leather is much more in your face leather.

I appreciate being able to participate in the split. I also appreciate the extra steps you took (i.e. inside the box packing material) with regards to ensuring the bottle should arrive in one piece, which it did. What a nice box it came in, by the way.

You've got some great splits running, I'm going to try and manage some self restraint for the moment.....................but I may cave and commit to something

Regards..............................Cheyne
    My Top 5, In no particular order
    1). Creed Aventus - S042C13ZZ01
    2). Creed Aventus - C42C14F01
    3). Creed Aventus - FP42C14A02
    4). Creed Aventus - A42B11Y02
    5). Creed Aventus - A42C13Z01

Basenotes Plus

Cheyne,

The packaging on LM Parfums is exquisite! The only problem is that the little piece of cardboard inside the box that is to hold the bottle in place is always lose, and if left alone - it raises to the top and the bottle slides underneath, defeating the purpose of that cutout holder. That's why I stuffed it with bubble wrap inside, so it all stayed put and not bang inside the box. Next to Puredistance and Roja Dove, LM Parfums has one of the nicer boxes. Enjoy!

Oh, I wasn't going to say anything in public, but... that leather... does it remind you of anything else?

Remik

Shhhhhhhhhh...........

Quote Originally Posted by remik View Post
    Oh, I wasn't going to say anything in public, but... that leather... does it remind you of anything else?
    Remik
    My Top 5, In no particular order
    1). Creed Aventus - S042C13ZZ01
    2). Creed Aventus - C42C14F01
    3). Creed Aventus - FP42C14A02
    4). Creed Aventus - A42B11Y02
    5). Creed Aventus - A42C13Z01

Received my 100ml's of Aventus from Remik yesterday. The price per ml is about half of what you would pay for a 120ml bottle directly from Creed. Great bang per buck! The juice smells great, was packaged and labeled professionally and I am very happy with the way Remik handled the split from soup to nuts. If you are on the fence do not hesitate, Remik is a guy to do business with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by east2west View Post
    Received my 100ml's of Aventus from Remik yesterday. The price per ml is about half of what you would pay for a 120ml bottle directly from Creed. Great bang per buck! The juice smells great, was packaged and labeled professionally and I am very happy with the way Remik handled the split from soup to nuts. If you are on the fence do not hesitate, Remik is a *GREAT guy to do business with.