Code of Conduct

Default Maouboussin pour Lui and Ted Lapidus Alcazar

Hello everybody I been looking and looking at this two fragances for a while now and I very close to pull the trigger in any of these two, but I need any imput of anyone who owns any of this fragance it is not any description about this fragances performances, are they worth to get it since it will be another blind buy because is not way to sample this from no shop so it will be a purchase base on some reviews wich are pretty much not at all , I know Hednic owns this Alcazar it will be helpfull if he can describe a little this fragance, and if anyone knows about Maouboussin pour Lui please let us know, Thanks to all.

Default Re: Maouboussin pour Lui and Ted Lapidus Alcazar

I own both. As for Alcazar by Ted Lapidus, the description and reviews expressed here are pretty good and better than I can describe it: http://beautysouthafrica.com/product...au-de-toilette Pour Lui is a nice spicy medley throughout with a nice amber dry down. Longevity of Alcazar fro me me is better than with the Mauboussin but in terms of smell I prefer the Mauboussin. Both very nice though and both very inexpensive.
    Last edited by hednic; 16th May 2014 at 03:25 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Maouboussin pour Lui and Ted Lapidus Alcazar

Need to try that Mauboussin. I have the old Pour Homme, M Generation, and the old women's EDP. Beautiful bottles, but I'd like to try the more modern things that house has put out.