Code of Conduct
    Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Default Have any new fragrance stores opened up in Rio, Sao Paulo or Recife since last year?

Will be attending two World Cup games next month and was wondering if any new fragrance stores opened up in those cities since last summer. Will have a little free time between games to shop.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Have any new fragrance stores opened up in Rio, Sao Paulo or Recife since last year?

Hednic, did you find any fragrance stores while in Rio?
    Currently wearing: Erolfa by Creed

Default Re: Have any new fragrance stores opened up in Rio, Sao Paulo or Recife since last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Selly0301 View Post
    Hednic, did you find any fragrance stores while in Rio?
    Just saw this. Unfortunately nothing new to report. Will be back there in 2016 to see again.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie321 View Post
    I must say hednic, You have great information all over the world. I think you shared information will prove helpful for Selly0301. In 2016 I will try to visit new fragrance stores while in Rio. I am sure you will update about new stores in this region. Can you do it?
    I'll try as I'll be there in August.