Code of Conduct
o

Default eBAY - OnlineBeautyBuys?

Just wondered if anyone here trusts/has experience with online beautybuys...they seem to have Creed Aventus at 145 and GIT at 105.

Default Re: eBAY - OnlineBeautyBuys?

Quote Originally Posted by mayweather15 View Post
    Just wondered if anyone here trusts/has experience with online beautybuys...they seem to have Creed Aventus at 145 and GIT at 105.
    Yes, I have bought from them before with no problems. I believe it is the eBay presence of Allbeauty.com (formerly Cheapsmells). They also sell on Amazon Marketplace as Onlinebeautybuys.
    Number of sprays N = {(6-L)x(7-P)}/2 (where L = longevity and P = projection, on a scale of 1-5).

So all legit?

Yes, as far as my experience goes. If you are particularly worried you could probably order the same product through their Amazon storefront.
    Number of sprays N = {(6-L)x(7-P)}/2 (where L = longevity and P = projection, on a scale of 1-5).

i've used OnlineBeautyBuys few times (and more times when they were called cheapsmells). the delivery note/ paperwork i got with my last order from OnlineBeautyBuys (via ebay) had their current name Allbeauty.com on it, OnlineBeautyBuys seems to be an outlet part of the business eg stock thats missing its packaging/ lid or a dinted box/ tin. the condition of the item itself will be new, or as stated

I was tempted to use them but saw all their negative reviews so I decided against it.
    Currently wearing: Royal Mayfair by Creed

I have never used their ebay shop, but have allbeauty and cheapsmells a number of times with no problems.
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by rollzst View Post
    I was tempted to use them but saw all their negative reviews so I decided against it.
    99.7% positive feedback. Looking at the negatives, half of them seemed not to realise that Guernsey is an island, with slower postage than expected for the mainland.

I've used them for a number of less expensive purchases so I can't comment on the Creed purchases, but everything I've bought from them has looked completely straight up, smelled like it should and arrived quickly.
    'I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal.'
    Currently wearing: Dunhill for Men by Dunhill

Quote Originally Posted by rollzst View Post
    fair enough, but its very likely that every well known retailer will have had some form of negative feedback. As Marais has already mentioned, 99.7% feedback is still very good service and if the following negative comments are anything to go by, OBB would be rated much higher:-

"Not happy with waiting 8 days to be delivered" Buyer: e***e ( 3 ) 21-Aug-14 10:24
    "brought item as a present, asked not to include paperwork and included it anyway Buyer: k***s ( 4388) 20-Aug-14 10:05"
    "Item costed twice as much after taxes. Asked to set value down, which they didnt" Buyer: b***a ( 172) 15-Aug-14 15:33

I wouldn't DARE to leave a negative if I'd only waited 8 days for a delivery! And as for asking the seller to lie, that buyer should be embarrassed. If people are leaving negatives for such petty reasons then it's no wonder that everybody gets some negative feedback.
    'I suggest we learn to love ourselves before it's made illegal.'
    Currently wearing: Dunhill for Men by Dunhill

having placed an order with OBB on the 19 Aug. 2014, it arrived on the 26th. so (excluding weekends and the bank holiday, a mere 4 days to deliver to the north west from Guernsey, and although they stated (DAMAGED BOX), there was 3 inches by 1 inch of missing cellophane from around the side of the box...which i can live with, the box, if your wondering is in an immaculate condition.

Quote Originally Posted by mayweather15 View Post
    Hi, Mayweather15!

I ordered from onlinebeautybuys Armani Mascara just recently.
    They sent me different mascara of the same brand and I thought well maybe I'm gonna keep it.
    I tried it and it's nothing like ARMANI!!! (I used to work for Armani as a Beauty Advisor)
    I have no idea where did they get it from as its a Premium Brand.
    From OnlineBeautyBuys zero communication!!!
    Had to ask eBay for refund.
    Hope it helps!
    Best Regards
    Alina Perfance

Quote Originally Posted by ALINA PERFANCE View Post
    Hi, Mayweather15!

I ordered from onlinebeautybuys Armani Mascara just recently.
    They sent me different mascara of the same brand and I thought well maybe I'm gonna keep it.
    I tried it and it's nothing like ARMANI!!! (I used to work for Armani as a Beauty Advisor)
    I have no idea where did they get it from as its a Premium Brand.
    From OnlineBeautyBuys zero communication!!!
    Had to ask eBay for refund.
    Hope it helps!
    Best Regards
    Alina Perfance
    you do realise this post is nearly 3 years old?