Code of Conduct

Default Boxer Briefs suggestions?

This isn't necessarily grooming, but i felt it was better here than in the style forum.

I'm having a hard time finding good underwear ever since i started wearing more form fitting jeans. I switched from levis 514s to 513s; the 514s were a little too loose on me. The problem is, now all my regular boxers are too bulky. I bought some regular hanes boxer briefs, but for whatever reason, in combination with the tighter jeans, they really seem to constrict around my crotch. When i'm sitting at work and i go to cross my legs i really feel it pull. I also bought a pair of Tommy Hilfiger "classic trunks" and these are even worse.

Does anyone have any recommendations for boxers or boxer briefs that are cut small enough to wear under relatively tight (not skinny) jeans, but not have so much elastic that they constrict? Also, i'm trying to not spend 25$ a pair. Thanks all.

Default Re: Boxer Briefs suggestions?

I was going to say Elle Macpherson but they may be above your price range. Not sure, but you should check them out.
    BRING BACK OUR GIRLS!

Quote Originally Posted by adam090273 View Post
    I was going to say Elle Macpherson but they may be above your price range. Not sure, but you should check them out.
    http://www.bendonlingerie.com.au/mac...ue-daisy-print like these? And its not that i cant afford more expensive ones, its just that with underwear, you cant really take it for a test drive, so if i go through 5 different brands of 25$ boxers before i find the ones i like, its a big waste. But i do appreciate quality and am willing to pay for it.

Yes these are similar to what I wear. Excellent comfort and quality. That's a good price too.
    BRING BACK OUR GIRLS!

Yeah but i just realized i'd have to ship em anyway. I'd rather find something local. I'll keep that in mind though if i keep striking out.

I am fine with boxer briefs (or simple briefs) by 2xist, but as you pointed out, everybody is different. Usually, one can find them at discounters like marshalls' and the like.

cacio

Anyone tried Mack Weldon?
    Looking to swap…look for my thread on the trade page. May be interested in buying Amouage. Having fun with shower gels. If you want to get rid of yours or swap for frags, give me a shout!

Basenotes Institution

I found the ones from GAP fit pretty awesome, try those.
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Hanes regular briefs are pretty good. But all my jeans are loose fitting though.

Basenotes Member

Tommy John's are great and may be exactly what you're looking for. Gilt.com had them some time ago at pax. 50% off.

Banana republic for me