Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default New men's giveaway thread, no requests, no hogs allowed. 06/15/2014

Offering samples and bottles for free will be allowed here. Let's see if we can do this without asking for sample shipping costs. If someone offers samples and then later receives some, the costs should be a wash. Shipping samples in a small sandwich type baggie and then placing them in a bubble wrap envelope should cost no more than $2.00 U.S. Bottle shipping requests must be for typical shipping costs. Even though the bottles are free please pack them carefully! This should be a fun and conflict free experience. Please do not ask for more than one freebie per month. We do not want "freebie hogs" to ruin the experience for everyone else. Requests are not allowed here, as doing so would be outside the marketplace rules and allowing it would lead to requests from those who do not meet marketplace requirements. Please state to whom you have sent samples. Some reply by PM so no one knows who got them. We want to be able to see if anyone is "hogging" the sample giveaway. Regarding shipping out of one's country- Although some have no problem with this, it is certainly not an obligation. Some must wait on line at an actual post office to do so as opposed to being able to ship domestically from an annex. So let's not disparage those who state CONUS or EU ONLY, for example.

All responses to giveaways should be public so there is no question as to who was first. It may be wise to first post publicly and then follow with a PM with one's address.

Default Re: New men's giveaway thread, no requests, no hogs allowed. 06/15/2014

20 ml official travel bottle Montale Aoud Queen Roses.

Any existing U.K. member - sorry, we have problems shipping bottles overseas.

Edit 18 Jun 14 - claimed by skepta.
    Last edited by lpp; 18th June 2014 at 09:27 PM.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

****CLAIMED BY EASYKILLER***

Happy Father's Day to you all as well. I feel very fortunate to wake up to my 6 year old twins who jut want to buy me some "sprays" as a gift and my daughter that swiped my Carthusia Fiori di Capri for herself!

Ships to CONUS only, please respond to me with PM and I'll update the thread. These were given to me and I would love to pass then along. All one package to one person please.

Al Rehab Classic 6ml CPO
    AL Rehab Aseel 6ml CPO
    Nasaem Nabeel 6ml CPO

I'm sure I have other samples lying around I can toss in as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****CLAIMED BY EASYKILLER***
    Last edited by axmaster45; 15th June 2014 at 01:35 PM.

Damn!

Post from previous thread:

I am a newbie and would have loved to take a shot at the L'Anarchiste de Caron. But it looks as though I am a few days late and several hundred posts shy of qualifying! Very generous of you remik. Anyway, since it will be several years before I qualify for any giveaways, I will pay it forward anyway. Here is what I am offering and my apologies if these are not that special, but I am just starting out, don't have much of a collection, but I still want to show my appreciation for being a part of the site. These are all new and in their sample packs:

Amen 1.2 ml
    paco rabanne 1 million 1.5ml
    azzure pour homme 1.5 ml
    Givenchy packet of PI
    Givenchy packet of Gentleman Only

US Only
    One per person. First come first serve.
    No post count requirement anyone can have them.
    Can not have received a giveaway this year.
    Pay it forward in this thread to someone else after you get it

Thanks again.

Basenotes Plus

Samples of the following are still available to members in the CONUS:

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
    - claimed by rare scents
    Imaginary Authors The Soft Lawn - claimed by byandthrough
    L'artisan Parfumeur Dzing!- claimed by tensor9

Please remember that...
    Quote Originally Posted by stuigi View Post
    All responses to giveaways should be public so there is no question as to who was first.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by juanderer; 19th June 2014 at 01:45 PM.

I would like to try Spicebomb if still available. Thanks

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by rare scents View Post
    Whoa. Did you just join to claim the sample?

PM me your mailing address.

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    20 ml official travel bottle Montale Aoud Queen Roses.

Any existing U.K. member - sorry, we have problems shipping bottles overseas.
    I'd love to claim this if it is available

Yup

If anyone else in the U.K would like to choose four from my samples list, please claim here.

Quote Originally Posted by juanderer View Post
    Samples of the following are still available to members in the CONUS:

Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb
    - claimed by rare scents
    Imaginary Authors The Soft Lawn
    L'artisan Parfumeur Dzing!

Please remember that...
    Thanks.
    I would love to try Dzing! I hear it has some old book smell, so I would love give it a shot.

byandthrough

I'd like the sample of The soft Lawn if it's still available.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by tensor9 View Post
    I would love to try Dzing! I hear it has some old book smell, so I would love give it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by byandthrough View Post
    PM me your respective addresses and I'll get them out to you in the next couple of days.

Free to good home: Guerlain Vetiver EDT, 2.5 oz, frosted square ribbed bottle, purchased in 2008, nearly full in box. Continental US only please.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzley View Post
    Free to good home: Guerlain Vetiver EDT, 2.5 oz, frosted square ribbed bottle, purchased in 2008, nearly full in box. Continental US only please.

Thanks.
    I'll take it if available! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mjones602 View Post
    I'll take it if available! Thanks!
    If you are in the continental US, the Guerlain Vetiver is yours. Please PM me your shipping info.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by buzzley View Post

Thanks.
    2nds if he is not CUS -- because I am

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by rare scents View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tensor9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by byandthrough View Post
    Dropped these off a few minutes ago. You should be getting them by Friday.

Edit. Nothin' to see here. My giveaway is below
    Last edited by L'Homme Blanc Individuel; 25th June 2014 at 07:00 PM.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Here we go! Samples samples samples!

- By Killian - Beyond Love
    - The Different Company - Sel de Vetiver
    - Histoires de Parfums - 1899 Hemmingway
    - Frederick Malle - PoaL
    - Mehares

Please don't claim this if you've already smelled 'em. I'd really like them to go to someone who hasn't had the opportunity yet. Continental U.S. only. You must have at least 250 posts (because I want these to go to an active member). Only eligible to those who haven't claimed anything on BN in the past 30 days.

EDIT: CLAIMED!

I'll have more samples up for grabs in the coming days. Cheers!
    Last edited by L'Homme Blanc Individuel; 25th June 2014 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Here we go! Samples samples samples!

- By Killian - Beyond Love
    - The Different Company - Sel de Vetiver
    - Histoires de Parfums - 1899 Hemmingway
    - Frederick Malle - PoaL
    - Mehares

Please don't claim this if you've already smelled 'em. I'd really like them to go to someone who hasn't had the opportunity yet. Continental U.S. only. You must have at least 250 posts (because I want these to go to an active member). Only eligible to those who haven't claimed anything on BN in the past 30 days.

To Claim, comment below to let everybody know it's no longer available. I'll PM you later for your name & address. OK?

I'll have more samples up for grabs in the coming days. Cheers!
    I don't meet the number of posts requirement, buy I'd love to smell them! I really like Vetiver. (And I am relatively active).

Please consider me for the giveaway!

Thanks
    Using Tapatalk

Ah, what the heck. Why not? I just glanced through your posts here and you seem like a good guy. Welcome to BN! But since I'm breaking my own rule, I'm going to require something of you: For whatever you don't use or enjoy, post them here in the freebies thread to pass on to someone else. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    Ah, what the heck. Why not? I just glanced through your posts here and you seem like a good guy. Welcome to BN! But since I'm breaking my own rule, I'm going to require something of you: For whatever you don't use or enjoy, post them here in the freebies thread to pass on to someone else. Deal?
    Deal. And I'll throw in a mini bottle of Cartier Declaration. I need to get rid of that, haha.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Lol I better get to posting if I am every going to get to claim anything! 250 posts is a tough goal considering I don't post a lot on here but rather read posts alot!

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide2588 View Post
    Oh wow. Lol I better get to posting if I am every going to get to claim anything! 250 posts is a tough goal considering I don't post a lot on here but rather read posts alot!
    Lucky for you, I don't think that's an actual rule here, just a number that some members choose to go by. You should post more anyway

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide2588 View Post

Not an issue if you're in the U.K....
    There are also unlisted samples of some of the stuff in my wardrobe btw.
    Last edited by lpp; 29th June 2014 at 06:48 PM.