Code of Conduct

Default Avon mesmerise for men...anything similar??

hi,
    recently got avon mesmerise and i love the dry down,fairly sweet but with something extra and im not sure what it is?,i read its a bit like calvin klein obsession,but i dont quite feel that,also a bit like le male but again not the same dry down,anyone have mesmerise and can give me any ideas of something like it,i love it but want something that smells the same and a bit longer lasting,thanks for any help.

Default Re: Avon mesmerise for men...anything similar??

Hi!

We'll move this to Male Fragrance.

Thanks.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

Quote Originally Posted by johnoleary View Post
    hi,
    recently got avon mesmerise and i love the dry down,fairly sweet but with something extra and im not sure what it is?,i read its a bit like calvin klein obsession,but i dont quite feel that,also a bit like le male but again not the same dry down,anyone have mesmerise and can give me any ideas of something like it,i love it but want something that smells the same and a bit longer lasting,thanks for any help.
    Never sampled Mesmerise, but, according to the reviews, the drydown is similar to Dunhill's Desire (red). Have you tried Desire?
    Licorice candy for breakfast, and another dab of Black Vines by Kerosene. And a spritz of Plum Japonais for Sunday.

I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like

Closest I've experienced is the 1991 version of Burberry for Men. However, since that may be difficult to find, there is Micallef #31, which from what you said, I think you might like.
    Last edited by Bigsly; 15th June 2014 at 10:49 PM.

Personally I feel that Mesmerize resembles Zino Davidoff quite a bit. I don't think Zino is quite as sweet though, but I get a spicy floral vibe from both of them.

thanks for the advice guys,i havent tried desire but it looks good,still trying to work out what the smell is on the drydown,it is sweet but theres something else i can smell i cant put my finger on,would love to hear from anyone with any ideas what it could be,thanks again.