Code of Conduct

Default DHI vs. Midnight in Paris EDP

Which is more powdery? and which is more feminine? I love LOVE powder in my colognes and recently sampled MIP and it was one of the greatest smelling colognes I've ever smelled. On top of that it lasted for 8+ hours where my skin makes longevity on EVERY scent suck. I can see why people would say it's feminine but I still like it. Even got a compliment lol. Can you compare DHI to it and which would you choose?

Default Re: DHI vs. Midnight in Paris EDP

Both are nice, but I prefer DHI. Just the better smelling fragrance of the two IMO.

DHI with absolute certainty is miles ahead in the race: DHI would be wearing the yellow shirt at every stage of the Tour by hrs ahead...now for being feminine is very subjective if you ask me , I've worn it many times and the people around me have always being honest with me with all scents and not once femininity vibe comment arose but only great sensual comments instead garnished maybe because I'm a manlyMacho kind of guy that's well dress all the times .
    Last edited by magnus611; 16th June 2014 at 03:34 PM.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Unsure as to which one is more powdery, but DHI is my clear favorite.

Love both, but Dior Homme Intense is my pick. I believe it would not be redundant to own both.

For me MIP is a tad more powdery. Personally don't think of either them as feminine as others do.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

MiP is the more powdery and feminine of these two (a relative measure). Both are nice, but for superior scent, I'd take DHI 9/10 times.

Both are very good.
    I prefer the Leather/Almond combo of MIP EDP.
    Its rich on a cold day, under the shirt.
    FragReviews.com - A Fresh Perspective

For Sale - For Swap - Niche & Designer - Bottles & Samples - Updated 10/09

Both are equally as powdery to me, but DHI is the more feminine of the two IMO. MIP has a smokey, leather like vibe which butches it up a bit. I sold my bottle of MIP and am on the fence about keeping a bottle of DHI that I just bought.....both my GF and I are just kind of "meh" about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JourneymanDave View Post
    MiP is the more powdery and feminine of these two (a relative measure). Both are nice, but for superior scent, I'd take DHI 9/10 times.
    THIS, except that I'd choose DHI every time. That isn't a knock on MiP, but rather, a statement about how good DHI is. I gave away a 2.5ml sample of MiP to a female friend of mine and it smells amazing on her. As for DHI: after I finished my sample, I did a swap here on BN to get a bottle, and I'm glad I did.
    Last edited by L'Homme Blanc Individuel; 16th June 2014 at 09:56 PM.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam