Code of Conduct

Default Somebody help me please

Perfume-ck-eternity-aqua-for-men-50ml.jpg

Trussardi Pyton.jpg

Versace L`Homme.jpg

Good day my dear fragrancias mentors, once again I would appreciate your advice; I can buy these colonies for a price as low as :Trussardi Pyton 1ooml, (without box) 15€ ; CK Aqua men 50 ml 15€ ;Tuscany 100ml,30€ (testers without box) and Versace L'homme 100 ml, €20 with box: Versace I have read very good reviews but to Vintage, which is not de case: what is your opinion? buy all for I think they're at a good price, or I leave any out? many thanks to those who have been kind enough to help me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Somebody help me please

Get all four with those prices if you can afford to, especially if you think you would like them.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Would recommend getting, especially at this price, mainly: Python, Eternity, Versace L'homme and Tuscany (these ones being among the masterpieces within this selection and also with great price-quality ratio).

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Get all four with those prices if you can afford to, especially if you think you would like them.
    This
    Current faves (Subject to change at a moments notice!!):
    Roja Dove Diaghilev
    SHL 777 Khol de Bahrein
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
    Dior Cuir Cannage
    Acqua di Parma Leather

Thank you for your opinions Hednic and Ken_Russell; I have never heard about the Pyton and I'm not a fan of cK, but since we're in spring/summer and in Portugal this season is very hot, some aquatic fragrancias are useful; I bought yesterday too for a very nice price (20 €) Bulgari Pour Homme Extrême 1ooml, which I'm enjoying a lot: Versace and Tucany are from what I have read here on Basenotes classics, and even if they are not suitable for this season the price is nice and they are on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by ckampus View Post
    Perfume-ck-eternity-aqua-for-men-50ml.jpg

...I can buy these colonies for a price....
    Are you nuts? Buying colonies? The real estate market is in shambles!

Hello good afternoon I spent Trussardi Python and CK Aqua; instead I bought Boucheron Homme eau cologne and I like it but I don't see refers about it anywhere? some of you have or know it? is it discontinued?

boucheron 1.jpg