Code of Conduct

Default Anyone ever order from TheFragranceSource.com?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from TheFragranceSource.com.
    I ordered a bottle of LEAU D ISSEY POUR HOMME SUMMER 2009 30 days ago and haven't received anything.
    I called the 1-886 number on the site and it goes to a property management company and the phone number on their Pay Pal profile is out of service.

I filed a dispute with PP but wondering if this site is even legit.

Default Re: Anyone ever order from TheFragranceSource.com?

Hi!

We'll just move this to the Shopping section.

Thanks.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

I haven't seen 2009 version of L'eau D'issey summer since ages...and YES Fragrancenet is LeGIT as many of my fellow basenoter can attest to , Now this frag you're mentioning is difficult to find as only 2014 summer is being sold at the moment ...must of being a day dreaming or a Glitch..lol but in all reality the only place I've seen it is Amazon/EBay in the past and Basenotes sale/marketplace...IMHO if you have L'eau D'issey original you don't need the summer one but that's just my opinion peace
    Last edited by magnus611; 20th June 2014 at 06:39 PM.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by magnus611 View Post
    I haven't seen 2009 version of L'eau D'issey summer since ages...and YES Fragrancenet is LeGIT as many of my fellow basenoter can attest to and you will soon, Now this frag you're mentioning is difficult find as only 2014 summer is being sold at the moment ...must of being a day dream..lol but in all reality the only place I've seen it is Amazon/EBay in the past and Basenotes sale/marketplace...IMHO if you have L'eau D'issey original you don't need the summer one but that's just my opinion peace
    It appears it is thefragrancesource.com. Not fragrancenet.

My internet security software is blocking their site for some reason.

Oohh! Doesn't even pop up in my server or even on my iPhone...Wassup with that jack!!! Didn't pay their electric bill...lol , yep is blocked by my security system also. This site already has a strike against it and gonna have to categorize it as a suspect infringing on criminal enterprise!!lol NO I just don't know but suspect nevertheless...Cheerios
    Last edited by magnus611; 20th June 2014 at 06:59 PM.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

For www.thefragrancesource.com the address given on their site is
    3, Roslyn Avenue, Selden, N.Y. 11784

There is no info. on the site on payment methods (that I can see) & it appears that an account needs to be created before finding out.

Payment methods are MC, Visa, Amex, Discover and PP when I got to the check out.

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    For www.thefragrancesource.com the address given on their site is
    3, Roslyn Avenue, Selden, N.Y. 11784
    I know Selden well as I have extended family there. I have never been aware of any fragrance retailer located there. Just put in a call to a cousin to check out the address as he lives very close by.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Thank you, hednic

After getting back to me, my relative informed me the address is just a residential street and no visible business at that address. Just an unassuming small ranch house. The only thing I can think of is that the proprietor might be running an internet business from his home and having products dropped shipped from partnered retailers he does business with. In any case my advice would be to tread carefully.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks for the info., hednic - I'm personally always wary of web stores that don't show the payment methods prominently until after registration

Default TheFragranceSource.com - AVOID

Well my PP dispute was successful.
    PP couldn't get a response the form the vendor either.

Personally I would suggest that no BNer attempts to purchase anything on the site.