Code of Conduct

Default Hi, I am new here

Hi I am Matt, I am new here, been lurking for many many months, I am in love with all aftershaves and hope to be a frequent poster here.

First question, I am looking for recommendations on a couple of niche aftershaves.

I want something fresh, long lasting and a compliment getter, I am currently looking at Xerjoff Kobe or Xerjoff More Than Words, I also enjoy 1725 and Vetiver Babylon from the samples I had.

I own FP - GpM as my current fresh fragrance, I also own Cedrat Boise and Aventus.

I will be posting reviews soon.

Default Re: Hi, I am new here

Welcome to you! Vetiver Babylone is indeed very nice. If you like that, perhaps you might consider getting yourself a bottle of that.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Welcome!

For a superfresh spritz, my vote goes for Malle Vetiver Extraordinaire. In general, i think vetivers are perfect if one wants long lasting fresh.

cacio

Welcome aboard.

Hi there and enjoy your time here.

Welcome! A few more possible suggestions in the niche department, if these fragrances are also obtainable as aftershaves: Xerjoff Nio, Penhaligons Endymion, Rance Le Vainqueur.

Would also suggest sampling more extensively, in order to increase the possibility of finding the right fragrances, the following houses/lines: CDG, Etro, the Blu Mediterraneo but also the Collezione Barbiere line, the latter two by Acqua di Parma, as well as most designer (Chanel, Dior, Guerlain, Armani etc.) exclusives.

Hello buddy
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "