Code of Conduct

Default New Free to a good home, no requests, 07/01/2014

Offering samples and bottles for free will be allowed here. Let's see if we can do this without asking for sample shipping costs. If someone offers samples and then later receives some, the costs should be a wash. Shipping samples in a small sandwich type baggie and then placing them in a bubble wrap envelope should cost no more than $2.00 U.S. Bottle shipping requests must be for typical shipping costs. Even though the bottles are free please pack them carefully! This should be a fun and conflict free experience. Please do not ask for more than one freebie per month. We do not want "freebie hogs" to ruin the experience for everyone else. Requests are not allowed here, as doing so would be outside the marketplace rules and allowing it would lead to requests from those who do not meet marketplace requirements. Please state to whom you have sent samples. Some reply by PM so no one knows who got them. We want to be able to see if anyone is "hogging" the sample giveaway. Regarding shipping out of one's country- Although some have no problem with this, it is certainly not an obligation. Some must wait on line at an actual post office to do so as opposed to being able to ship domestically from an annex. So let's not disparage those who state CONUS or EU ONLY, for example.

All responses to giveaways should be public so there is no question as to who was first. It may be wise to first post publicly and then follow with a PM with one's address.

Default Re: New Free to a good home, no requests, 07/01/2014

U.K. only (due to postal restrictions), any four samples from my wardrobe lists.

Please post member name in thread to claim then pm address.
    Last edited by lpp; 1st July 2014 at 06:24 PM.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

Okay posting that I finally posted the package I promised Mamamia . Last ( ulp! ) March! Sorry! Package of Jessica Simpson I
    Fancy You trio plus a few extra samples I thought you might like are posted and should get to you within the week.
    Also posted a small packet to Leathermountain with some samples I promised last month. Again ,Sorry . I should have posted in a more timely manner . It was rude of me and I apologise to you both. Both of you have been very patient ,and I hope you each get your packets safely and enjoy them thoroughly .
    Fragrance Omnivore

Hi Girlie, My package to you with Ungaro Diva and VC (like in VC&A) is coming too: I got everything ready, just have to stop by the PO to mail it out. I also appreciate your patience and thank you for being here with us.

Blog Entries

l have a number of items available to any UK basenoter with more than 50 posts. Maximum of four per package due to postal regs. Please post here in the thread to claim, first come first served.

Samples;

Nohiba by E. Coudray; 1.5ml vial, about 1/4 full.
    Sarrasins by Lutens; 1ml vial, about 1/2 full.
    Une Voix Noire by Lutens; 1ml vial, almost full. CLAIMED
    Amber Rouge by Aroma M; 1ml vial, about 1/3 full. CLAIMED

Mini of Les Nombres d'Or Cuir by Mona di Orio; l think a 4-5ml bottle although the label doesn't say; about 3/4 full. CLAIMED

Two 12ml splash bottles of floral scents by English brand First lmpressions, who sell mainly jewellery & curios;

Gardenia, labelled as "perfume" at 26% dilution in the catalogue, about 2/3 full.
    Jasmine, labelled as "toilet water" at 16% dilution, about 3/4 full.
    Last edited by teardrop; 24th July 2014 at 07:46 PM.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

I don't know if I have the right number of posts, Teardrop, but I'm interested in the samples you list. I'll post this and see how many posts there are!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kitsch View Post
    I don't know if I have the right number of posts, Teardrop, but I'm interested in the samples you list. I'll post this and see how many posts there are!
    Yes, you do! PM sent.
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

I'm interested in the samples you list.I should have posted in a more timely manner .Please do not ask for more than one freebie per month.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kimb View Post
    I'm interested in the samples you list.I should have posted in a more timely manner .Please do not ask for more than one freebie per month.
    Hi, l don't quite understand your post. lf you are referring to the ones l'm offering, then l'm sorry you don't fit the criteria stipulated in my post as you have less than 50 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by teardrop View Post
    Hi, l don't quite understand your post. lf you are referring to the ones l'm offering, then l'm sorry you don't fit the criteria stipulated in my post as you have less than 50 posts.

Are you in the U.K., kimb?
    If so, you could choose up to four samples from my lists.
    Last edited by lpp; Yesterday at 09:09 AM.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php