Code of Conduct

Default Creed Price Rises in the UK

I noticed today that Creed have increased their website prices in the UK. A 500ml bottle of Aventus now goes for £495 which is an extra £30 on the previous price and £60 on what they were charging 12 months ago. Milking that cow for all its worth, Creed?

Default Re: Creed Price Rises in the UK

My guess is that price increase will be reflected soon everywhere.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Really dont see how they can justify them to be honest, certainly not so much so above the rate of inflation.

Damn.

But it's not unique to Creed. Actually, it's not specific to fragrances.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    6. Puredistance - Black
    7. Tom Ford - Plum Japonais
    8. Neela Vermeire - Trayee
    9. Creed - Royal Oud
    10. Chanel - Egoiste

This
    Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    My guess is that price increase will be reflected soon everywhere.

Time to start buying your own ingredients and making your own scents! LOL.

That doesn't mean anything because its still easy to get deals on it... Price increase for everyone that doesn't know any better...

Thats true for 120ml and smaller bottles but please show me where I can get a 500ml bottle lower than RRP?

Ridiculous prices. No doubt grey-market prices will also rise in response, given time.

Wonder what the mark up is?

How much to produce one bottle of any fragrance? I've heard that the juice itself probably amounts to no more than £2 to £5.

Then all the other factors come into play -- marketing, packaging, reputations to uphold, etc

As long as people buy them, prices will rise.

Let me guess, its because every country on earth is using FIAT CURRENCY and its not backed by any hard asset such as gold or silver. Im sure that'll cause inflation on "goods & services".

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingBlade View Post
    Thats true for 120ml and smaller bottles but please show me where I can get a 500ml bottle lower than RRP?
    BeautyEncounter, perfumedeals.com, eBay etc.

Can I also please see an increase to everyone's income irregardless of wage ....including lower level workers standard of living wage increase...I think NOT! This tide only rides upstream!!!
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Why would anybody in the UK buy Creeds at retail?! Allbeauty baby!

Because as I say, I tend to buy the 500ml flacons which are rarely available on the web at discounted price. Theres one on ebay at the minute in italy but the seller hasnt got back to me when I asked about it.

Because as I say, I tend to buy the 500ml flacons which are rarely available on the web at discounted price. Theres one on ebay at the minute in italy but the seller hasnt got back to me when I asked about it.
    There's also no alternative for the atomisers as far as I know, and they've jumped from £110 to £125! Awful.

I noticed today that Creed have increased their website prices in the UK. A 500ml bottle of Aventus now goes for £495 which is an extra £30 on the previous price and £60 on what they were charging 12 months ago. Milking that cow for all its worth, Creed?
    I honestly don't think there's any cologne I'd pay over 150 dollars American for, and it had better be something that would make angels weep. I've had my eye on a bottle of Polo Crest but those never go for under 120 dollars, and I've been mulling that over for a while, so we'll see; although there is a bottle of Creed Green Irish Tweed at a local wholesaler for 160 bucks, and I must admit I thought about getting it, but in the end I think I'd rather buy the Polo Crest.