Code of Conduct

Default If you think that Leather Oud smells like a barnyard, you have to try Seufi Oudh by Swiss Arabian

This one will make you barf if this type of scent is not for you.... seriously!

My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    2. Serge Lutens - Muscs Koublai Khan
    3. YSL M7
    4. Serge Lutens - Ambre Sultan
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man
    8. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    9. Bond No. 9 New York Oud
    10. Serge Lutens - Chergui

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Default Re: If you think that Leather Oud smells like a barnyard, you have to try Seufi Oudh by Swiss Arabia

OH COME ON MAN!!! That's not fair at all. You KNOW you made me want to smell this even though I'd probably be repulsed by it. LOL! I'm assuming you didn't buy it. Or did you?!
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Default Re: If you think that Leather Oud smells like a barnyard, you have to try Seufi Oudh by Swiss Arabia

I have tried this one and OP is right on. Barnyard all the way. I couldn't take it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I purchased it... lol very funky smelling...

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    OH COME ON MAN!!! That's not fair at all. You KNOW you made me want to smell this even though I'd probably be repulsed by it. LOL! I'm assuming you didn't buy it. Or did you?!
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man

"A beautiful fragrance to the nose is like good jazz music to the ears, great food to the mouth, and Megan Fox and Jessica Alba to the eyes..."

Fartsy smell ?

This thread will certainly not be confused with "Which scent gets you the most female compliments?"
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    6. Puredistance - Black
    7. Brückner - Aoud 1
    8. Neela Vermeire - Trayee
    9. Creed - Royal Oud
    10. Chanel - Egoiste

Compliments from heiferettes.

Sounds like it is right up my alley!
    My Favorites

1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

Quote Originally Posted by dougczar View Post
    This thread will certainly not be confused with "Which scent gets you the most female compliments?"
    And that makes me wonder about the ones who DO compliment this sort of fragrance on a man! I wonder what they'd say he smells like.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Does anyone know if the "Seufi" in the fragrance title means anything? Or is it just a name? Was curious if it meant anything, or indicated just how animalic this one is.

Manly barnyard/blue cheese vibe which surprisingly got me compliments of the charts..one quote "You smell like a very masculine men" another quote "Man you smell Macho Woody" lol:; the scent is "Zafar" by Xerjoff....weirdly grew on me and consider it Thee best authentic Arabian Oud blend by a western Perfume house.
    Last edited by magnus611; 4th July 2014 at 04:44 AM.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Our Arabian BNers should chime in. I have seen the name often associated with Indian ouds, but I don't know if it is exclusive of that.

Is that a cheap Swissarabian, or an expensive one. I guess the latter, if it's a true oud.

cacio

I'm not sure what you mean by fartsy, but it's very fecal smelling...

Quote Originally Posted by fragrance123 View Post
    Fartsy smell ?
    My Top 10

1. Amouage Homage Attar
    3. YSL M7
    5. Chanel Egoiste
    6. 24 Gold by Scentstory
    7. Amouage Epic Man