Thread: SOTD: Thursday, July10, 2014
Mon Numero #10 by L'Artisan Parfumeur
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.
I smell marshmallows!
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Millesime Imperial for the day, and Pure Coffee for the evening.
Last edited by sjg3839; 10th July 2014 at 03:41 PM.
Tommy Hilfiger - T for him
Platinum Egoiste for me.
MY STEALTHY FREEDOM.
Aramis by Aramis for the first time this morning....
My all time favorite:
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Roger & Gallet's Jean Marie Farina.
A*Men Pure Shot
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Black Aoud by Montale (with two shots of M2M on top)
Blenheim Bouquet - sample
Sent from my NSA monitored iPhone using Tapatalk
Green Irish Tweed
Testing Fleur de Figuier by Chaboud from a sample.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey Pour Homme
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Xerjoff Birdie (Sample)
My current top 10 fragrances :
1. Amouage Jubilation XXV
2. A Lab on Fire Almost Transparent Blue
3. YSL L'Homme Libre
4. Tauer Perfumes L'Air du Desert Marocain
5. Rania J. Ambre Loup
6. Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant
7. Parfum MDCI Ambre Topkapi
8. Imaginary Authors Memoirs of a Trespasser
9. Heeley Sel Marin
10. by Kilian Back to Black
Jacques Bogart Witness today
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."