Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default SOTD Saturday, July 12

Good morning, everyone. Gabriele Strehle Strenesse for me today, soft florals kissed by peach and a touch of almond.

Wish you all a lovely day.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Thumbs up Re: SOTD Saturday, July 12

Nice weekend everyone. All the best

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

Default Re: SOTD Saturday, July 12

hello all, enjoy your weekend!

L'Homme Sport by YSL

Clive Christian No. 1 15th Anniversary

Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Good morning and happy weekend!

I slept in big time today. It felt so good. I'm up, finally, and in Madhat Limed. Today calls for chores, but I'm also hoping to get in some pool time with a good book.

danieq, beautiful picture of you and Mr. Pants that you posted last night! You are beautiful inside and out. He is a lucky boy to have such wonderful grand-pants!
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller

Wearing House of Matriarch Blackbird again today. I'm now a proud owner of 45ml of Blackbird. This is a great fragrance and I would really like to try more from this house. It has a headshop vibe to it but not cheap smelling.
    Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9 KJV

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Good afternoon!

It's Yardley English Lavender (bottle from 1970s) oversprayed with 1990s L'Occitane Verveine.

Stay cool!

SOTE

happy is the bleu heart<3

I'm wearing L'Air du Shannon, a perfume oil blend I made. It has notes of blood orange, heliotrope, and dark amber.

Happy weekend everyone!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Belated congratulations on your full retirement, kewart. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding things to do

Danieq, Mr. Pants is a doll! He's growing so fast, too!

ErinK, you looked fantastic at your brother's wedding! I confess, I'm envious of your pool-time. That's one thing from apartment living that I really miss. You're going to smell fabulous out there in Limed. I wore it yesterday and had dinner on the back patio of my favorite restaurant, and the humidity really brought out the lactones. Yum!!

I'm house twinned with ErinK, giving my first full wearing to MadHat SantL. Ryan, it's just wonderful. I'm a big fan of the cinnamon in the open. And the guiac. And the sandalwood.
    Last edited by ExtremeK; 12th July 2014 at 06:11 PM.

Blog Entries

Blog Entries

Congrats on your retirement kewart, may it be long, happy & fragrant!

l also slept in today, & after a day of gardening & sunbathing, l'm relaxing in CdG Champaca, with another bottle of rose.

Cheers all, & hope you're having a great weekend!
    "What is this secret connection between the soul, and sea, clouds and perfumes? The soul itself appears to be sea, cloud and perfume..." - from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis.

Basenotes Plus

Tirrenico by Profumi del Forte

Have a great day, everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Saturday to all. Thanks to everyone for such nice photos over the last few days!

I'm wearing Grand Neroli.

Good evening all I had to get up quite early today, since I started at work 11o'clock. The weather was nice, so spent as much time as possible outdoors Sotd was Tam dao. SotE is Dior homme.

Basenotes Institution

Granville by Christian Dior

When it's hot and sticky outside this stuff smells fantastic! Got together with an old friend to celebrate her 8 year old son's birthday today at GAME TIME (arcade games, sugary snacks & screaming children). Fun!
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

I'm getting ready to grill some salmon and uncork a Spanish rose blend of Grenache and Tempranillo. Teardrop's got me thinking pink!

Meanwhile, I'm smelling heady and naughty in By Kilian Beyond Love. Have a great night, all!

More tomorrow but I wore Wet Wood today on Lake Geneva. Glad you are both respectively enjoying SantL and Limed!
    Madhat Scents - My personal limited run artisan perfume project.

*** NEW Lavhim (Lavender, Incense, Candle Wax, Clove, Fir Needles, Cognac & Green Leaves)*** / Jour et la Nuit (17/18th Century Style Chypre - Oakmoss/Resins/Musk/Vintage Civet Tincture.)

Trouble by Boucheron