Thread: SOTD: Monday, July 14, 2014
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
I smell marshmallows!
Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude for the morning...
My all time favorite:
Jules by Dior
Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.
Le Labo Oud 27
from a sample.
Geoffrey Beene - Bowling Green
1 hour of sleep. Wearing YSL L'Homme Libre.
Every scent is way too intense for me today.
My current top 10 fragrances :
1. Amouage Jubilation XXV
2. A Lab on Fire Almost Transparent Blue
3. YSL L'Homme Libre
4. Tauer Perfumes L'Air du Desert Marocain
5. Rania J. Ambre Loup
6. Atelier Cologne Cedrat Enivrant
7. Parfum MDCI Ambre Topkapi
8. Imaginary Authors Memoirs of a Trespasser
9. Heeley Sel Marin
10. by Kilian Back to Black
Dior Leather Oud.
Red Vetyver Montale
Hypocrites will always be a thorn in my back....and my middle finger will always be the best remedy.....
Le Labo Gaiac 10. It's been a while... love the scent.
Hi, I'm William | My Swap Thread
Oh, missed Saturday, July 12: Cartier Le Baiser du Dragon.
Last edited by docluv45; 14th July 2014 at 01:11 PM.
Romeo Gigli Man
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
don't care that it's the middle of summer, I'm in the mood
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
Sent from my NSA monitored iPhone using Tapatalk
Vintage Captain Molyneux
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Chanel Platinum Egoiste...in honor of Bastille Day
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Again Davidoff Silver Shadow Altitude for the evening....
My all time favorite:
Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Guerlain Jicky Extrait layered with Guerlain Jicky eau de parfum.
Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9 KJV