Code of Conduct

Default Sephora or Fragrancenet.com for Cartier's Declaration fragrances

Going to pull the trigger on the following and wondering if I should go with fragrancenet.com or stick to Sephora....

Declaration (1998)
    Déclaration d'Un Soir (2012)
    Declaration L'Eau (2014) OOS on Fragrancenet.com and not sure if they'll stock it again

Not sure how old Fragrancenet.com batch is, as the Z Zegna they have pictured is the older batch (pre 2012 release). And the prices on fragrancenet are almost half the retail price. That's pretty good to be true....

Anyone had any experience with Fragrancenet and the age of the stock they carry? Thanks!
    Last edited by CyberAthlete; 23rd July 2014 at 04:18 PM.

Default Re: Sephora or Fragrancenet.com for Cartier's Declaration fragrances

Fragrancenet has always been reputable in my book. As far as the age of stock, you may want to contact them and ask.

Fragrancenet, i bought 3x bottles of L'Essence de Must de Cartier Pour Homme and everything went very smoothly, plus the product smelled fresh. I have also purchased many more bottles from fragrancenet and have always been satisfied, never an issue of any kind. Sephora seems a little too pricey, plus i hate the way they keep their fragrances directly under blaring hot lights, it undoubtedly hinders the smell of their testers at the stores. They never smell right. But I do not know where the bottles come from if you order from Sephora online?

Hi!

Just moving this to Shopping.

Thanks.

Also please see
    http://www.basenotes.net/sitesearch....&x=-979&y=-135
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

Thank you! I'll take my chances with fragrancenet then. Also there was a site where you could plug in the scent numbers and it would tell you when it was manufactured? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOpiumJuices View Post
    Fragrancenet, i bought 3x bottles of L'Essence de Must de Cartier Pour Homme and everything went very smoothly, plus the product smelled fresh. I have also purchased many more bottles from fragrancenet and have always been satisfied, never an issue of any kind. Sephora seems a little too pricey, plus i hate the way they keep their fragrances directly under blaring hot lights, it undoubtedly hinders the smell of their testers at the stores. They never smell right. But I do not know where the bottles come from if you order from Sephora online?

Go with the place that offers you the best price of the two.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Go with the place that offers you the best price of the two.
    Yes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberAthlete View Post
    Thank you! I'll take my chances with fragrancenet then. Also there was a site where you could plug in the scent numbers and it would tell you when it was manufactured? Thanks!
    http://checkcosmetic.net

Thx everyone!

I've never had any problems with frgrancenet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk