Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND SPLITS - 50ml $125 & 30ml $75 Shipped (US) INTL AVAIL. AMBER ABSOLUTE ADDED

SPLITTING TOM FORD TOBACCO VANILLE / NEROLI PORTOFINO / PLUM JAPONAIS / NOIR DE NOIR / OUD WOOD / TOBACCO OUD / TUSCAN LEATHER / OUD FLEUR / ITALIAN CYPRESS/ COSTA AZZURRA/ MANDARINO DI AMALFI / PATCHOULI ABSOLU / VENETIAN BERGAMOT / AMBER ABSOLUTE

60ml Oud Wood split shown above

Tom Ford 50 ml split is $125 shipped 2-Day Priority USPS within US
    30 ml = $75 shipped within US. Add $5 for Canada

Add $10 for shipment to all other countries.

Tracking available on all shipments.

If you would like 60ml ($148 shipped within US) let me know. If we can get 4 people to take 60ml the splits will be completed much faster.

Since I often do not get notifications when there are new posts in this thread, please email me at [email protected] or send me a private message if you would like to join. Please do not ask to join unless you are sure you will follow through.

All bottles are bought from Neiman Marcus once I have received payments. I'm glad to send anyone a copy of the dated receipt.

This post will always be updated as to what is available for split.

Thanks!

AMBER ABSOLUTE

***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

VENETIAN BERGAMOT
    Pre-Order

***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

TUSCAN LEATHER

***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

FLEUR DE PORTOFINO

***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

TOBACCO VANILLE

***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE*** 50ml

PATCHOULI ABSOLU

***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

COSTA AZZURRA

***Reserved***
    ***Reserved***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

MANDARINO DI AMALFI

***Reserved 30ml***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

ITALIAN CYPRESS

***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

NOIR DE NOIR

***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

TOBACCO OUD

***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***

NEROLI PORTOFINO

***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

OUD FLEUR

***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

OUD WOOD

***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***

CHAMPACA ABSOLUTE

***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

PLUM JAPONAIS

***Reserved***
    ***Reserved***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    Last edited by mikesc; Yesterday at 05:24 AM.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress / Venetian Bergamot / Amber Absolute HERE Selling Bruckner Aoud 1 with box HERE

Default Re: TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND SPLITS (US and CANADA) PM ME FOR WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

Hi Mike!
    I didn't realize this is a brand new thread, anyway... I just want to let you know that I have received the TV bottle here in Australia (I previously had received neroli portofino from mike too). I just want thank you for the super-smooth transaction, great communication, presentation & juice and also a fast shipping! Right here is a trustworthy guy in the splitting business guys!!

Default Re: TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND SPLITS (US and CANADA) PM ME FOR WORLDWIDE SHIPPING

Kindly put me down for 50ml of the Tom Ford Italian Cypress.

Thanks,

Cheyne

Dependent

For anyone new to basenotes that may be interested in tom ford private blends look no further.. mike is an excellent splitter.. he's super fast shipping, great communication and packaging & presentation is second to none.

Hi Mike

As per your request, have sent payment for 60ml TL split.

Yes I recommend if anyone's looking at tom ford's I'd highly recommend mike

just chiming in to say that I received my tobacco vanilla and everything went smoothly. no worries when dealing with Mike, he's legit. thanks again man

HI Mike,
    Pm on the TV!

Just FYI that Tobacco Vanille shipped out today. Thanks to those that joined.

I would start collecting for Oud Wood, but I 'm still waiting on one person to reply who has gone silent (and hasn't logged on for a week). If we can get one more we are good to go. Thanks.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress / Venetian Bergamot / Amber Absolute HERE Selling Bruckner Aoud 1 with box HERE

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    Just FYI that Tobacco Vanille shipped out today. Thanks to those that joined.

I would start collecting for Oud Wood, but I 'm still waiting on one person to reply who has gone silent (and hasn't logged on for a week). If we can get one more we are good to go. Thanks.

Just emailed info to reserve spot for oud wood

Paid

Mike received my oud wood split today, this was my first one, i'm sold on these now.. Excellent communication, packaging, shipping, bottle quality, smell of juice! Thanks

Just an update that I shipped out Noir De Noir and Plum Japonais today (Fri). I'm still waiting for one more payment on Tuscan Leather. I anticipate getting the TL bottle Monday and shipping out Tues. Thanks!

Mike, received TV cheers!

Hi Mike,

Plum Japonais arrived!
    Awesome! Thanks

Rob

Neroli Portofino arrived. Great packaging and delivery. This is the second purchase I've made with you and both were seamless, fast and professional. I'll definitely be coming back for more. Thanks

Default Re: TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND SPLITS-Added Patchouli Absolu (US and CANADA) PM ME FOR WORLDWIDE SHIPPI

Ill be coming back for more, as Mike is an excellent splitter. Fast shipping and well packaged, with a very nice label. Love this stuff, thanks again Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffkap View Post
    Neroli Portofino arrived. Great packaging and delivery. This is the second purchase I've made with you and both were seamless, fast and professional. I'll definitely be coming back for more. Thanks
    Totally agree.
    I've purchase 5 bottles from Mike.
    Everytime is great communication, fast shipping, amazing presentation and amazing product.
    A++

Default Re: TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND SPLITS-Added Patchouli Absolu (US and CANADA) PM ME FOR WORLDWIDE SHIPPI

Received my Oud Wood today. Thank you. I was very pleased with all aspects of this transaction.

Quote Originally Posted by 4thStBully View Post
    Received my Oud Wood today. Thank you. I was very pleased with all aspects of this transaction.
    I agree! Mike, you did an amazing job with the TF Oud Wood Split - above and beyond my expectations - first-class experience all-around - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nosey74 View Post
    I agree! Mike, you did an amazing job with the TF Oud Wood Split - above and beyond my expectations - first-class experience all-around - thanks!
    Same sentiments as the two posters above me. Ace packaging and turnaround time. Would and will order a split from Mike again.

I'll take a tobacco vinilla 50mls please mike

Add me Tobacco Vanille for 50ml. per our PMs if it can't make it here before Thanksgiving (birthday present for a friend), then I'll remove myself. Thanks!

Hi there, I also sent an email (looks like your PM's are full) wanting the last Tobacco Vanille spot. let me know please and thank you!

Basenotes Plus

A little late in responding, but received my Oud Wood - so amazing! Great transaction, thank you!

Got my tobacco vanille today man,2ed time in a split from you and 2ed time of perfection. ..can't thank you enough mike

Received my Tobacco Vanille today as well. Another excellent transaction. Thanks!

Hey Mike I shot you an email (fsu.edu) just wanted to follow up on here to add me to the Tuscan Leather split.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greg335912 View Post
    Hey Mike I shot you an email (fsu.edu) just wanted to follow up on here to add me to the Tuscan Leather split.

Thanks

Hi Greg. I have you down for Tuscan. Thanks! And thanks to all those with the kind words. Really appreciate it.

italian cypress arrived in perfect condition, thanks Mike for having all the patience with this slow split. it was all worth it!
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art. - Oscar Wilde