Code of Conduct

Default JeremyFragrance - Best New Fragrance Youtuber

Just discovered this fairly new Youtube reviewer on men's fragrances , he's called Jeremyfragrance - fantastic videos.

-Great knowledge and experience on many fragrances and gives advice on when, where and with what you should wear them
    -He's a stylish dude and seems to really know his way around women, especially in club environments etc. this is relevant because his vast experiences (many women haha) means that he has a good idea as to which fragrances are are impressive/seductive etc and get compliments, and which ones that don't
    -Has many recommendations with his favorite/best ones for each scenario or personal preferences (scent type, environment, strength etc)
    -Great quality videos (HD), well setup camera and generally well presented - this guy is serious about looking and smelling good too so you can tell hes a 'style enthusiast'

Just thought i'd share this with you guys, I seriously think his videos are excellent and you should check em out!

Default Re: JeremyFragrance - Best New Fragrance Youtuber

Hi!

Thanks for joining to tell us about that.

We'll move this to Just Starting Out.

Thanks.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

Will check this guy out on Youtube when I get a chance. Thanks.

Thanks for sharing this.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Oh i've seen his reviews.. he's really passionate about fragrances that's for sure. Especially la nuit de l'homme. Dude has like 30 bottles of la nuit! lol
    Last edited by Mitchapalooza; 2nd August 2014 at 06:01 AM.

I appreciate how he reviews each fragrance based on its own merits without regard to cost, whether expensive or inexpensive.

this guy is AMAZING he is very informative and most importent he is really entertaining

Exactly! Thats why i love his videos! Fragrance reviewing and information aside, he is just purely entertaining to watch

JeremyFragrance has started his own thread here.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

Basenotes Junkie

Jeremy is quite entertaining, I've watched all of his currently-posted vids. He's coming from a different perspective than most of my favorite reviewers - not that it's good or bad - so it gives me a different context. Hope he'll continue posting for a long time.

Thanks for the info. Watched some of his reviews and, indeed, he is deservedly on his way of becoming a modern classic of both Youtube and Basenotes, as his reviews are accessible, but also humorous and knowledgeable at once.

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII

It helps that he's easy on the eye, and this is coming from a straight guy, lol. His delivery could be sharper, or less repetitive and his reviews are on the lengthy side. Still, I'm pretty sure he has his fans.