Code of Conduct

Default Trailer park scent

I'm going to a costume event and I will be going as Ricky from the Trailer Park Boys.
    I always try to match a frag to my costume. Any suggestions on what Ricky would wear?

Default Re: Trailer park scent

Gaultier 2 - by Jean Paul Gaultier

Puple Black by Atelier Flou - Just a hunch based on what I've read about the character.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood

Basenotes Plus

The Dreamer- spells like the polyester couch of a smoke infested trailer.

Haha i use to love that show.. then i switched to comcast. I liked that guy with thick glasses (bubbles?). Which one was ricky? The one that always had a mixed drink or the other one? If its the other one i'd say black afghano cuz he grew weed. Lol

Basenotes Plus

Bond No.9 Scent of Peace for Him. I'm sure Ricky would have picked it up discarded in the trailer park.
    Last edited by mixerscent; 2nd August 2014 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchapalooza View Post
    Haha i use to love that show.. then i switched to comcast. I liked that guy with thick glasses (bubbles?). Which one was ricky? The one that always had a mixed drink or the other one? If its the other one i'd say black afghano cuz he grew weed. Lol
    Yah Ricky was the dumb guy that grew weed. Julian had the ever present rum and coke.

Basenotes Plus

Ricky was the dope grower.

Let's see, he loves dope, beer, hard liquor, chicken fingers, pepperoni, jalapeno chips, and cigarettes. Demeter Cannabis Flower layered with Burning Leaves, Dirt and Whisky Tobacco.

But really, anything with a dominate cannabis note would be perfect.

Drakkar Noir. Trailerpark date night scent

Kouros

Tim McGraw Southern Blend

Jovan Musk

Giorgio Beverly Hills Red for Men

Anything from Avon that's for men, especially the older scents like Wild Country and Black Suede. Those are very trailer park-ish.

Coty Wild Musk for Men.

Living in South Carolina my whole life, I've been to many a trailer park, and had family that lived in them, before they realized there are better options for housing, and neighborhoods, out there.

True story:
    When I was a notary public, a friend of the family wanted me to officiate her adult daughter's wedding. After a long drive through the Chester Co. countryside, we came upon a dirt road. We traveled for what seemed like miles, then turned onto a dirt driveway, which led up to a rather old trailer; a 50 footer. The trees in the front yard were strewn with video tape from top to bottom. The bride to be told me, that the kids got a hold of some old video cassettes and they decided to "decorate" the trees. About an hour past, and everyone started grabbing chairs out of the trailer (including a recliner for the groom's aging mother) and arranged them in small rows in the backyard. I table was set up for the food, which was mostly party platters from BI-LO grocery store, as was the wedding cake, which was an ordinary, rectangular, sheet cake, with white and blue icing, and the word "Congrats!" across the top. When everything was in place, the groom joined me underneath a big oak tree at rear of the property. A tape was inserted into the large boom box on the table next to the deck, and as 'Free Bird' wafted out over the small crowd, the bride emerged from the trailer, in a gray pinstripe dress (like a woman would wear to the office in 1988) and carrying a bouquet of silk flowers (she told me she got both at Goodwill for a bargain!). The ceremony was short and sorta sweet. It was followed by a bonfire, beer and a joint or two. When it got dark, we started moving everything inside, but the cake was left unattended for some time. The neighbors pit-bull mix, unbeknownst to everyone, had jumped onto the table and started to devour the cake. The groom discovered what was happening, ran the dog off, and then proceeded to raise hell about shooting the dog. The bride got the cake, brought it inside, slammed it onto the kitchen table in a huff. She decided that not all was a loss. She got a large knife, cut off the corner that was ravished by the dog, then proceeded to cut and serve what was left. All of us ended up in Rock Hill later that night, at the notorious Long Branch nightclub. We stayed till closing. I never did another wedding after that. I just stuck with notarizing car titles and such. One redneck wedding was enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Kouros
    LOL nooooo!! I respect your opinion Ken , but Kouros is for kings not lowlife. Haha.
    OFF SITE SALES, DECANTS ---Dior,Chanel MFK, MOLECULE 01* VINTAGE ANTAEUS*
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=499

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Kouros
    I love Kouros, but I have to admit, I think it's the perfect choice. Why? Because it'll come off as raunchy.

Also: props to Stevolution73. I love a good story, and yours was awesome.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Love Trailer Park Boys!!! I own the entire series on DVD and watch it over and over! Ricky would wear something cheap, dated and probably wear it way too heavy. Axe body spray or Old Spice? Brut? Julian would be the one who would wear the higher end designer and niche stuff.

Anything Tim Mggraw or Blake Shelton!

Drakaar Noir is the obvious choice.

Definitely Montecristo/Masque or whatever it's called.

Last edited by Marais; 2nd August 2014 at 08:02 PM.

Pavo Rabanne "1 MILLION​" for sure
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Quote Originally Posted by BottleJunky View Post
    Love Trailer Park Boys!!! I own the entire series on DVD and watch it over and over! Ricky would wear something cheap, dated and probably wear it way too heavy. Axe body spray or Old Spice? Brut? Julian would be the one who would wear the higher end designer and niche stuff.
    Haha i like the episode where ricky's stealing a tire off some family's truck while they're fishing & he's teaching his little daughter how to count.. "See honey.. 1,2,3,4,5 lugs just like daddy's tire" lmao.. Then he's like "Large bodies of water like lakes & rivers naturally clean themselves.. if you throw trash in them when you come back the next day its gone" lol.. or my favorite the samsquench episode. lol

I decided to go with Cuba gold, which is gaudy and cheap, but not without its charms. I came in 2nd place for best costume. My friend took top prize with his rendition of Randy's alter ego, "Smokey"

Quote Originally Posted by du57in View Post
    Ricky was the dope grower.

Let's see, he loves dope, beer, hard liquor, chicken fingers, pepperoni, jalapeno chips, and cigarettes. Demeter Cannabis Flower layered with Burning Leaves, Dirt and Whisky Tobacco.

But really, anything with a dominate cannabis note would be perfect.

Cannabis Flower Cologne by Demeter

Quote Originally Posted by nucker View Post
    I decided to go with Cuba gold, which is gaudy and cheap, but not without its charms. I came in 2nd place for best costume. My friend took top prize with his rendition of Randy's alter ego, "Smokey"
    haha congrats for the second place! I love the show and if I had to make a costume, I'd choose Ran-ran-bobandy too

Kinski

Cool Water, Drakkar Noir, Eternity, Obsession, Safari, 1 Million, Axe/Lynx, Le Male, Acqua di Gio, Pure Malt, A*Men, Givenchy Play, Joop!, Nautica Voyage, Rochas Man.
    Last edited by Rüssel; 4th August 2014 at 12:23 PM.

knowing Ricky's financial difficulties and priorities I would go with Axe body spray

Haha i like the episode where ricky's stealing a tire off some family's truck while they're fishing & he's teaching his little daughter how to count.. "See honey.. 1,2,3,4,5 lugs just like daddy's tire" lmao.. Then he's like "Large bodies of water like lakes & rivers naturally clean themselves.. if you throw trash in them when you come back the next day its gone" lol.. or my favorite the samsquench episode. lol
    LOL indeed... great stuff!