Thread: SOTD: August 9, 2014
I Love NY for Fathers!
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Loewe 7 Natural for the morning....
My all time favorite:
I smell marshmallows!
Guerlain - Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca
Adp colonia leather.
Hello gentlemen, enjoy your weekend!
M7 Oud Absolu - YSL
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Azemour by Parfum d'Empire
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
3rd day in a row I think
Sent from my NSA monitored iPhone using Tapatalk
Aroma M Geisha Noire
Gucci Pour Homme II
Last edited by Navyy8; 9th August 2014 at 02:58 PM.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
1. Rive Gauche
2. Caron Le 3' Homme
3. Chanel PM
4. Habit Rouge
5. Tauer - L'Air du desert marocain
vintage Douro - Penhaligon's
Last edited by foetidus; 9th August 2014 at 10:39 AM.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Canali Black Diamond for the evening....
My all time favorite:
SOTD: Cartier Roadster.
Have a great weekend everybody!
Dyptique - Eau de Lavande
Muscs Koublaï Khän
Yves de Sistelle Chess today
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."
SOTD : "LeMale" (1995)by JPG
"Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "