Gucci Pour Homme II
Thread: SOTD: Sunday, August 10, 2014
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Gucci Pour Homme II
Bois d'Iris by Van Cleef and Arpels
Guerlain Heritage EDP
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Neroli Portofino - Tom Ford
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
I smell marshmallows!
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Wearing Giorgio for Men today in memory of BN friend TwoRoads. RIP.
I'll join Jon in wearing vintage Giorgio for Men in honor of TwoRoads great legacy.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- Benjamin Franklin
Zirh Ikon for the evening...
My all time favorite:
By Kilian: Prelude to Love
Truefitt & Hill 1805
Sent from my NSA monitored iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Mark_Trail; 10th August 2014 at 02:10 PM. Reason: typo
Creed - Royal Oud
Masque - Montecristo.
SOTD : "Genghis Khan" by MDM clean and Zestfully fresh vibe
"Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "
Acqua di Parma Colonia.
SotE - Creed Royal Delight.
Last edited by JON RODGERS; 10th August 2014 at 05:14 PM.