Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dsquared Wild

Default Re: Dsquared Wild

Quote Originally Posted by ION-ONE View Post
    I guess time will tell to what extent the duo have / will continue to 'write history in fashion' I suspect it may be more of a footnote. Quite interested to try this new one nonetheless.
    I respect your opinion of course and for me it has nothing to do with writing history or not. It was just a manner to express myself in a language that is not my native tongue and a way to state that I think they mean much more as a fashion duo than as creators of scents and I think they will for many, many years to come. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by TLS View Post
    I respect your opinion of course and for me it has nothing to do with writing history or not. It was just a manner to express myself in a language that is not my native tongue and a way to state that I think they mean much more as a fashion duo than as creators of scents and I think they will for many, many years to come. That's all.
    Would rep this if the forum had such feature. Not necessarily think the same, but I respect your position on this!

By the way, if I had to pick a designer that has left an increadible mark on street fashion in general, Diesel instantly comes to mind And then again, their scents are mediocre at best...
    Last edited by JimmyP; 19th August 2014 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyP View Post
    Would rep this if the forum had such feature. Not necessarily think the same, but I respect your position on this!

By the way, if I had to pick a designer that has left an increadible mark on street fashion in general, Diesel instantly comes to mind And then again, their scents are mediocre at best...
    Thank's for posting!

I used to wear the Diesel Black Gold Line. Still love them now but leaving it for the younger crowd.

A new designer release that is weird and doesn't cater to the masses. How original. Yes, I'm buying it!

Well, if the horse likes it...
    I have a 100ml Gucci Pour Homme 2003 that I'll swap for Reflection Man or De Bachmakov. PM me if interested.

Quite a lot of horsing around in this thread. I'd like to pony up the dough for this one, but only if it's a stable composition. With the release of the surprisingly good Potion Royal Black, it really seems like this is the hay day for DSquared perfumes, but no doubt it will have to jockey for position amougst the slew of recent designer fragrances.
    Currently wearing: Tardes by Carner Barcelona

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    Quite a lot of horsing around in this thread. I'd like to pony up the dough for this one, but only if it's a stable composition. With the release of the surprisingly good Potion Royal Black, it really seems like this is the hay day for DSquared perfumes, but no doubt it will have to jockey for position amougst the slew of recent designer fragrances.
    (giggle)
    "All problems are illusions of the mind."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Dsquared2 Wild is a more elegant and sophisticated version of Versace Man Eau Fraiche / Azzaro Chrome Sport. I would describe it as woody aquatic. It starts off with a whisper of fresh incense (similar to that in Loewe 7), then becoming citrusy in a sour way with a hint of earthy vetiver. The combination if citruses reminds of that in Versace Man Eau Fraiche and especially in Azzaro Chrome Sport, though Dsquared2 Wild is more mature due to vetiver and more prominent woody herbal twist in the base. The quality of the fragrance is high, but the longevity and sillage are not that good, unfortunately. However I incline to like it than not to like.
    Watch my recent video review of
    Guerlain L'Homme Ideal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-PW_V1G0aw

I really like a few of Dsquared's offerings, but their sillage and longevity are always atrocious. I won't part with money for them, nice though they may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverwide View Post
    I really like a few of Dsquared's offerings, but their sillage and longevity are always atrocious. I won't part with money for them, nice though they may be.
    Thanks, this is helpful.

tried it twice last week.. should have been named.... Sick Joke Intense!
    Last edited by Francolino; 6th November 2014 at 05:26 AM.
    sailing the Oceans of Boredom...