Code of Conduct

Default Caron Vintage help please

You may have read of my recent mishap with a vintage Caron Bellogia EdT which resulted in the loss of most of the fragrance. (tears, sniff sniff.)

Now, I'd like to see if I can get my hands on some more of this fabulous scent. I was quite pleased with the spicy carnation in it's vintage formula. I don't really know for certain it's vintage, but it looked like this.

It's the one on the left.

I'd like to know whether anyone can offer any guidance on how to find a similar vintage juice (I have no need of the travel spray container so a plain bottle is fine)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

My Sales Thread - A Collection Purge

Default Re: Caron Vintage help please

Vintage edc can still be found for good prices on ebay, with some patience, and it's worth it. but I suspect your bottle was a higher concentration. Vintage Bellodgia in parfum, when found, is very expensive.

cacio

Mine was Eau de Toilette. My main question is are there markers for vintage on the bottles or packaging that would indicate it's age?
    I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Blog Entries

I've had the best luck with sealed parfum. Carons in original packaging hold up very well. I paid about $130 for the parfum I have.

Use the key word 'sealed' or 'NIB' (new in box) when searching. 'Vintage' and 'MIB' for (mint in box).
    Last edited by kumquat; 20th August 2014 at 04:31 PM.

Blog Entries

Thanks Kumquat, but I'm actually looking for EDT at present. I do have my eye on that one too though!

Does anyone know when Caron began using the raised dot packaging? As opposed to the little suns?