Code of Conduct

Default TOM FORD SPLITS - International Shipping - most private blends & DISCONTINUED ONES!!! - $130 shipped

Step right up ladies and gentlemen, Tom Fords for everyone!!!!

What you'll get:
    In the following splits, you will receive a tasty new decant of Tom Ford perfume*. Your friends will be impressed and amazed at how good you smell and will beg you to tell them how you did it, but you won’t, because it’s our little secret. This is some of the very best juice around and you just can’t get enough of it - and at these prices, they may go fast so get ‘em while they’re hot!

*warning, despite smelling delicious, I speak from experience when I say don’t try to drink them…. seriously, I was curious, it was a bad idea.

How you’ll get it:
    I’m going to go, that’s right, me personally, and buy these flacons brand new from an official local retailer and spend hours making up these decants, labels, packaging and shipping them. All splits will be decanted into high quality clear glass atomizers from Best Bottles, with gold caps and nice Tom Ford logo (examples shown below). You will not be disappointed! I've done many of these splits before, having sent out maybe 40-50 of these and everyone has been very happy...

How much it’ll cost and where I ship to:
    Don’t pay those silly $250 per 50ml Tom Ford retail prices, instead get in on a split here and ditch the black retail bottle and save yourself a bundle of cash. You’ll get high end Tom Ford juice at mainstream designer prices. You won’t pay $250 or even $200, you won’t even pay $150, in this split you’ll get all this for only one simple payment of $130 USD, isn’t that amazing! That $130 includes the decant bottle, packaging, shipping to anywhere in North America, not to mention all the time involved in setting up and doing the split. Payment is taken via Paypal personal gift so 100% of the funds needed to complete the split are received.

Overseas is definitely an option and I’ve shipped all over the world, please message me for details but it’ll probably just be another $5-10. The buyer is responsible for any problems or fees with customs.

I've got plenty of perfect feedback and have been active on these forums for many years. Many of you have met me in real life so I can assure you I'm 100% legitimate and honest. I'm sure this will all go smoothly, and if anything comes up we'll figure things out. PM me with any questions.

Alright, we’re open for splitsness, so come and get ‘em!!!

Tobacco Vanille
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Tuscan Leather
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Oud Wood
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Tobacco Oud
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Noir de Noir
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Neroli Portofino - NEW!!!
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Costa Azzura
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Italian Cypress - NEW!!!
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Champacca Absolute
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

DISCONTINUED ONES....

Lavender Palm - $140
    (discontinued and getting hard to find!)

***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Arabian Wood - $140 (discontinued)
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Plum Japonais - $140
    *** Please note these stickers are slightly different
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

NEW!!! - Amber Absolute
    (discontinued and VERY hard to find!)
    ***** Please note this is $130 for a 30ml decant and $220 for 50ml *****
    ***Master-Classter***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***RESERVED***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***
    ***AVAILABLE***

Examples of decants shipped out:

Last edited by Master-Classter; 26th January 2015 at 03:51 PM.

Default Re: Tom Ford - LAVENDER PALM 50ML - discontinued and getting very RARE!

bump... come on guys, this juice is hard to get (Lavender Palm)
    Last edited by Master-Classter; 23rd November 2014 at 11:38 PM.

Dependent

Default Re: Tom Ford Splits!!!! Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, Tobacco Oud, Café Rose, Plum Japo

Come on people, I know there are a lot of Tobacco Vanille fans here...

Default Re: Tom Ford Splits!!!! Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, Tobacco Oud, Café Rose, Plum Japo

Great splits, I'm in, Pm'd

Quote Originally Posted by Chillionare View Post
    Great splits, I'm in, Pm'd
    OK, I can maybe afford one! I have TV, don't thinik I want tuscan or oud wood....I think I like NDN....can anyone recommend something? many I haven't had the opportunity to try...I have had neroli portofino and it was good, but not my favorite...Thanks! are any of these more of a feminine scent? might pick one up for my wife as well....

Happy to find these here! I'm in for TV. Pm'd.

Default Re: Tom Ford Splits!!! Plum Japonais, Oud Wood, Costa Azzura, Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Café

No better deal for us Canadians than these splits. I have a few bottles and shipping was fast. Ok, I'm only about 3 hours away. but still, no boarder problems, great bottles and I was able to try out a couple more new ones. You can't go wrong with TF's either. Strong fragrances.

Thanks Daniel, I appreciate it.

Default Re: Tom Ford Splits!!! Plum Japonais, Oud Wood, Costa Azzura, Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Café

Just PM'd you for the last Tobacco Oud slot.

can u spare us all the subterfuge and just say how many MLs and for how much each one is?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sidewinder View Post
    can u spare us all the subterfuge and just say how many MLs and for how much each one is? thanks
    Hey, sorry if that was unclear... it's 50ml portions in a labelled atomizer for $130 shipped within North America and $140 for international and Aussie+Asia might be a little more. I thought the writeups would make this a fun read instead of just 'business'.
    Last edited by Master-Classter; 24th December 2014 at 05:18 PM.
    Tom Ford Splits!!!! - Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood, Noir de Noir,
    Plum Japonais, Italian Cypress,
    Neroli Portofino, Costa Azzura
    HARD TO FIND -
    Lavender Palm, Arabian Wood, Champacca Absolute and AMBER ABSOLUTE, etc...

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Yeah I thought it was a pretty clever write up and pretty clear for the pricing. But maybe that's just me

I pm'd you to get in on a split. Thanks

Just got my order yesterday and shipping was incredibly fast. Also the amount of tape and protection was excessive... but I ain't complaining! Thanks again for the quick replies and well done decants. I will be contacting you again soon. A+ seller here ya'll.

^^^ thanks for the update my friend. I try to get these out pretty quickly. Was laughing while wrapping thinking damn, he's going to take a while to open this, but hey would rather hear that then hear that something broke amirite? Enjoy and keep in touch!

Ugh... why am I not a rich man? I want like three things.

Let me go to Neaman Marcus this weekend and decide which one is my favorite of the Plum, Tuscan, and Oud Wood.

Very happy with TV! Yes, a plethora of tape, but arrived safe and sound and quickly!The bottle and label are classy. Glad I went ahead with this, and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thanks for the quick and helpful communication as well!

Just wanted to say that I got my TV and TL splits today - very well packaged and received without a hitch (to the UK). Very speedy service, very nice packaging and atomisers - thanks a mill for all your help along the way too - I'll be back for more for sure!

Thanks
    Neil

Got my TL split last week and already broke my losing streak with the ladies. Great juice, great service, and an all around great guy. Can't wait to buy more scents from him. Shipping took about 4 days to get to Kansas.

PMed you about Lavender Palm spot.

Default Re: TOM FORD SPLITS - International Shipping - most private blends & DISCONTINUED ONES!!! - $130 shi

still taking orders! :-)

Default Re: TOM FORD SPLITS - International Shipping - most private blends & DISCONTINUED ONES!!! - $130 shi

pm'd for ndn

Received two 50 ML splits from Master-Classter - he delivers great fragrances as promised! Thank you so much.

Do You have any "TL"? would like to get 50ml

I will take 100ml of Tobacco Vanille, please send me a PM.

- - - Updated - - -

Scratch that, sorry.
    Top Fragrances, no order:
    Green Irish Tweed by Creed
    Spice and Wood by Creed
    Pure White Cologne by Creed
    MAAI by Bogue Profumo
    Cuir Beluga by Guerlian
    Uden by Xerjoff
    Aventus by Creed
    Selection verte by Creed
    XJ Homme by Xerjoff
    Journey Man by Amouage

Got my package. Well wrapped, protected, and great juice.

Thanks man!

Received Lavender Palm great bottle, perfectly packaged and in record time. Will definitely participate in split with you again!

Pm sent

Dependent

Bit of a late confirmation, but received my split of TF Amber Absolute quickly and in very nicely done packaging, thx!

Uhm, how is Champaca discontinued... It most certainly is not, just bought it a month ago and its all over the stores websites.
    "If most people are trying to find a scent for their ego, I'm trying to make a scent for your id." - Roja Dove

^^^ Ah, you're right! My mistake. It's the Bois Morocain that was disco'd. I was confusing the two. Just changed the post. Thanks!

And as far as I know Plum Japonais isn't discontinued either . Anyway, good luck with the sale!
    "If most people are trying to find a scent for their ego, I'm trying to make a scent for your id." - Roja Dove

Basenotes Member

Can these be used to refill one of the official 50ML Tom Ford bottles or are those bottles sealed in a way to make it prohibitively difficult?

Hi Buddy - PM sent for Neroli Portofino. Could you please check? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Made in California View Post
    Can these be used to refill one of the official 50ML Tom Ford bottles or are those bottles sealed in a way to make it prohibitively difficult?
    PM sent... short answer is yes it can actually be done, longer answer is it's not easy to do and pretty easy to mess up the bottle beyond repair. I'll message you details.

Quote Originally Posted by akristian View Post
    Hi Buddy - PM sent for Neroli Portofino. Could you please check? Thanks!
    Got your message, thanks, and responded.

Sir- Sent PM ref 50ml in your TF Amber Absolute split if it is still available. Thank you.