Code of Conduct

Default prada luna rossa extreme review

I've been meaning to write about this stuff. I purchased this about a month ago and love it. I guess there's some DNA from luna rossa but feels like a different scent altogether. Opens and smells like a smoky tobacco Vanille but you get a little pepper in there also. It last long and projects very well. Very impressed by this juice. I think people probably stared away from this due to the fact they thought it was going to be a amped of version of the original. I am glad it's totally different. Hats of for this beautiful scent

Default Re: prada luna rossa extreme review

Thanks for the review, had my eye on this one for awhile now....but if it smells anything like TV I'm gonna have to pass.(made me sick once and that's all it took...can't smell it anymore without those feelings coming back )

To the OP: Glad you found this to your liking. Unfortunately it didn't do anything for me when I had a chance to try it.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Nice stuff. Not sure which one I like more, this or the original.
    Currently wearing: Eros by Versace

Did not care for the first or this version, but appreciate this review. I'll have to give this scent another try.

Dependent L'Homme Blanc Individuel's Avatar
    My avatar is not a self portrait, just in case you were wondering.
    Blog Entries

I didn't care for the original at all... but this one was quite a surprise. It's very nice, and it's very very dry. I'm looking forward to giving it a full wear once cooler weather comes around. I'm not sure if it'll be a buy for me, but I was impressed. I hate the bottle though. I don't understand Prada bottles. When they're good, they're great - Infusion d'Homme, Amber and Amber Intense. Great bottles. But Luna Rossa's bottle looks cheap to me, not elegant or sporty. And this is just another Luna Rossa bottle. Ugly. But that's not important anyway. What matters is the scent, and the scent, at least on first try, is impressive stuff.
    Current Favorites:
    Reflection Man
    Grey Vetiver
    Millesime Imperial
    Terre d'Hermes Parfum
    Hanae Mori H.M. EDT
    Histoires De Parfums 1725
    Dior Homme
    Penhaligon's Ednymion
    Royal Oud
    Bergamote Soleil

This is my favorite from Prada!!! It is different from Luna Rossa for sure!!!

I agree, I was pleasantly surprised by this one after not liking the original... didn't buy a bottle but I was definitely intrigued and got samples that I will be trying out in the future.

I thought this one was the best release of 2014 from what I smelled.

It's fresh from the lavender and spicy at the same time. I feel the LeMale & Givenchy Play Intense connection. Overall, I get a Coca Cola vibe from it
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Thanks for the review- genuinely liked this fragrance when first trying it and, while having to re-test it for an extra opinion, so far, it had a pleasant development on my skin and to my nose.
    Currently wearing: Habit Rouge by Guerlain

It's my choice of Prada frags! I struggled to choose between this and Bvlgari man in black

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    This is my favorite from Prada!!!....
    +1.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

When I first tried it I thought, it's ok.Then I wanted to smell it again then again and again!!!!

Sorry,I've been trying to like it since this morning and 6 hours later I've come to the point where I have to admit to myself that I almost hate it...
    btw,does someone else think that the creators of PLRE were inspired by Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur(1972) ?
    Currently wearing: Équipage by Hermès