Code of Conduct
o

Default Trusted Website to buy Perfumes in the U.S !

Hi Guys,

Can someone please suggest a good trusted website to buy perfume in the U.S a website which has good reputation and is a brand name in selling genuine stuff and not fakes and sells it at quite a competitive/cheaper price ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in Advance !

Basenotes Institution TNBLUEMIKE's Avatar

Default Re: Trusted Website to buy Perfumes in the U.S !

Beauty Habit and Parfum 1 come to mind right away. Beauty Habit is running 20 per cent off on most selections until October 5th.Happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    Beauty Habit and Parfum 1 come to mind right away. Beauty Habit is running 20 per cent off on most selections until October 5th.Happy hunting.
    Parfum 1 is selling at quite competitive prices...Can they be trusted ? Do they offer genuine stuff ?

Yes, and Yes absolutely. I have purchased there many times and they have been very expeditious and generous with samples. No problems whatsoever. After a purchase then get on their mailing list and they reward repeat purchases with 20 per cent off catered to your e-mail. Great value indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    Yes, and Yes absolutely. I have purchased there many times and they have been very expeditious and generous with samples. No problems whatsoever. After a purchase then get on their mailing list and they reward repeat purchases with 20 per cent off catered to your e-mail. Great value indeed.

is Parfum 1 more reliable or Fragrancenet.com

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Quote Originally Posted by augustya View Post
    I would say equally trustworthy. Parfum1 ships much faster though. At least my experience.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I would say equally trustworthy. Parfum1 ships much faster though. At least my experience.
    More than how quickly do they ship I was asking from selling genuine stuff standpoint ! One other thing that people talk about fragrancenet.com is quite often they sell open box items I hope that is not the case with Parfum 1 ! I hope they don't sell open box items ?

More than how quickly do they ship I was asking from selling genuine stuff standpoint ! One other thing that people talk about fragrancenet.com is quite often they sell open box items I hope that is not the case with Parfum 1 ! I hope they don't sell open box items ?
    Considering your criteria then - Parfum 1.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Considering your criteria then - Parfum 1.
    So does Parfum 1 for sure sell, sealed box perfumes for sure ?

So does Parfum 1 for sure sell, sealed box perfumes for sure ?
    If the manufacturer cellophane wraps and seals the box then yes Parfum 1 does. In the case of Creed for example the manufacturer doesn't and likewise Parfum 1 wouldn't.

I would agree with Hednic as both have been about the same except for when Fragrancent does the deep discounting on Amouage's then it is pot luck as everyone is going for the deals and sometimes you think you have a purchase and it is really out of stock.
    Overall, I think Parfum 1 is exemplary in every way. When they run the discount codes then my mouth is watering.

I buy from Beautyencounter, fragrancenet, Parfum1, Tamrik, Ovestock.com and random Amazon sellers. I don't care about whether the box is sealed so long as the product is genuine. I've never had a problem. Most of what I buy is obscure enough that I don't worry about fakes. Something popular and often knocked off, like Chanel, I'll only buy from the Chanel website. Also, having a cellophane wrapper guarantees nothing. I once bought a "new in box" perfume where what was clearly a used box (with worn corners) had been resealed in cellophane. The perfume was fine though.
    Currently wearing: Iris by Odori

i was asking myself the same thing and found this useful thread. Does Fragrancenet.com has discounts?

Quote Originally Posted by thomasbig View Post
    i was asking myself the same thing and found this useful thread. Does Fragrancenet.com has discounts?
    You can get a 35% Off coupon online off their already very low prices. That in itself is a big discount.

Luckyscent is great, but retail prices...although they have deals and discounts from time to time. But 100 percent legit and trustworthy, and fast!

Hello there

I was searching for a perfume wholesaler and found this site.
    Has anyone ever bought/ordered perfume from perfumeprice. net?
    Are they legit?

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pineforest View Post
    Hello there

Are they legit?

Many thanks!
    Not familiar with the one you cite, but have you heard of : http://www.perfumemiami.com/ ? I dealt with them years ago and my experience was positive.

Quote Originally Posted by pineforest View Post
    Hello there

Are they legit?

Many thanks!
    Did you ever happen to find one you were happy with?