Code of Conduct
o

Default Sharif by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

The positive reviews here have said it all more eloquently than I can. But I'm posting anyway because there doesn't seem much attention in the forum.

This fragrance is definitely not a wallflower. You don't wear this to blend in (at least not where I live). It makes me think of opulence. Maybe even excessive display of opulence. But not in an offensive way. More in a pure fun hedonistic way. It is also the only fragrance I've tried where the word "sexy" comes to mind. Although, anyone who doesn't like bravado, might disagree. It is a rich scent. It is royal scent. But without arrogance. It's opening is almost edible. Like a cinnamon roll with a strong Arabic quality added in. And over the hours this morphs into a rich warm sensual feel. Then there is also the almond note, that on my skin plays hide and go seek. Sometimes when i wear this it stands up front in a wonderful way that understands how to stop short of too sweet. But it's not there all the time, and fades away as the fragrance progresses. And sometimes when I wear this it stays in back through the entire progression. And that's not the only thing that varies. Wearing the fragrance is like several variations of the same story. I'm never sure what it's going to do. And I also notice a difference in where it is on my skin, such as back of hand versus back of wrist. But maybe it's just me.

Anyway, this is one of the best purchases I've made. I cannot guarantee that others will like it, but if you are a person with a curiosity about fragrances, this is one you should experiences at least once in your life.

Default Re: Sharif by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

Sharif is an awesome fragrance! I love it.
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Guerlain