Code of Conduct

Cool Creed Aventus- where to get in the UK?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any advice as where to buy Creed Aventus from in the UK at a reasonable price?

I usually get it from Selfridges, but having a look online there seem to be plenty of american sites. Any UK sellers?

Also I've noticed people seem to be buying Falcon's and selling sample sprays, which seems to work out cheaper, has anyone gone that way?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys .

Default Re: Creed Aventus- where to get in the UK?

If you are looking for a reputable seller, try Liberty London. They often do deals that apply to fragrances, and the salesmen are always very helpful.

Alternatively, you can get in on a split right here in the marketplace. Remik has a bottle listed right now and his splits are top notch! Not to mention a great person to work with!

John Lewis, House of Fraser & William and Griffin's would be a few places to try.

I purchased mine from Ebay and got a good deal (75ml for 120) but you do have to be very careful if you go down that route.

Check the seller out
    Feedback
    Photos
    Previous sales
    Ask questions

etc...
    "I have to return some videotapes"

I’d hang on until www.allbeauty.com get it in. They are the cheapest place in the UK that I have seen any Creeds.

Quote Originally Posted by tefg View Post
    I’d hang on until www.allbeauty.com get it in. They are the cheapest place in the UK that I have seen any Creeds.
    Got my last bottle from here. 120ml for just over 100 if I remember correctly. They very rarely have Aventus in stock though, you need to be lucky that it pops up on a day you're viewing the site.

Id hang on until www.allbeauty.com get it in. They are the cheapest place in the UK that I have seen any Creeds.
    Got my last bottle from here. 120ml for just over 100 if I remember correctly. They very rarely have Aventus in stock though, you need to be lucky that it pops up on a day you're viewing the site.

Quote Originally Posted by darcy666 View Post
    I browse the site fairly often, and whilst it’s not always there, it’s not been a total one-off for them to have some available. You’re right though, doesn’t always last long.

I did see it reasonably priced elsewhere, but I can’t remember where unfortunately as I wasn’t looking for myself - I’ve been looking at so many websites for Christmas presents I lose track......

Buy a split from Kron in the splits section. Top bloke, great service and price.

I seem to recall one of the department stores (might have been John Lewis but I'm not certain) offering 15% off fragrances as a special promotion. With that kind of discount, I don't think you'd be looking at a huge difference to what allbeauty would offer.
    Currently wearing: goste / L'goste by Chanel

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by 61824 View Post
    Buy a split from Kron in the splits section. Top bloke, great service and price.

Unfortunately Kron is no longer splitting due to ill health.

I got my bottle from the States (fragranceshop.com) didn't pay any duty, so cost me about 120.

No major department stores offer any discount on Creed, so you will be paying full retail and you just missed out on the 10% off Black Friday deals.

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Davem81 View Post
    I seem to recall one of the department stores (might have been John Lewis but I'm not certain) offering 15% off fragrances as a special promotion. With that kind of discount, I don't think you'd be looking at a huge difference to what allbeauty would offer.
    That was Debenhams I think but they don't stock Creed.

Ah we need someone to run some splits in the uk, would have been happy to do it but I don't have any experience in it myself.

I'm thinking of participating in the US split and have it delivered ? Does anyone know anyone in the Uk running splits atm ?

And yeah can't find 15% off either :/.

Thanks guys, appreciate all the advice .

30ml for 58 from Scentsamples?

Or do what I did and get some Lomani Silver Spirit for a tenner, I honestly can't tell the difference myself with my uneducated nose

30ml for 58 from Scentsamples?

Or do what I did and get some Lomani Silver Spirit for a tenner, I honestly can't tell the difference myself with my uneducated nose
    Where did you get the lomani from in the uk mate ? And also considering I'm 23 are there any other fragrances you guys would recommend, I'm a fan of creeds Aventus haven't really tried many other high ends yet tho ?

In general tho I did enjoy , Gucci by Gucci , cool water, koras, JPG in the usual retail range... ?

Any recommendations ? Ideally something with good longevity?

Quote Originally Posted by jhericurls View Post
    Unfortunately Kron is no longer splitting due to ill health.

I got my bottle from the States (fragranceshop.com) didn't pay any duty, so cost me about 120.

No major department stores offer any discount on Creed, so you will be paying full retail and you just missed out on the 10% off Black Friday deals.
    That is a shame as he is a top bloke who offers a superb service, sending him some get well vibes as we speak.

has anybody tried purchasing Creed from Liberty London with the 30pounds off coupon?

This Dutch website delivers to the UK. Aventus 75ml for around 120. Quite the niche collection they have got there too!

http://www.skins.nl/en/aventus.html

Basenotes Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by AmburMalli View Post
    has anybody tried purchasing Creed from Liberty London with the 30pounds off coupon?

Yeah I have. Bought a bottle of Erofa for 160. I would of got it online for a hell of a lot cheaper, but no one had stock at the time of purchase. Plus I've never purchased in a store before, so wanted to break my paying over the odds cherry.
    Last edited by jhericurls; 4th December 2014 at 05:51 PM.

This Dutch website delivers to the UK. Aventus 75ml for around 120. Quite the niche collection they have got there too!

Thanks mate, seems like a very decent price.

Thanks mate, seems like a very decent price.

Quote Originally Posted by styla90 View Post
    Where did you get the lomani from in the uk mate ? And also considering I'm 23 are there any other fragrances you guys would recommend, I'm a fan of creeds Aventus haven't really tried many other high ends yet tho ?

In general tho I did enjoy , Gucci by Gucci , cool water, koras, JPG in the usual retail range... ?

Any recommendations ? Ideally something with good longevity?
    I got my Spirit Silver from Beautybase. Out of stock at present though. Allbeauty also stock Lomani, but havent got it in stock either.