Code of Conduct
o

Default Avon Tomorrow for Him opinions needed

So a while back when I was looking into budget gourmands, I've came across some good reviews about this fragrance from other fragrance forums and YouTube. People generally described it as being chocolaty with some coconut in it, and that this is a real bang for buck fragrance. I've yet to see this fragrance being discussed in detail here (aside of the reviews section). So for those who tried it before, what are your opinions?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Avon Tomorrow for Him opinions needed

I used to loooooove this one! I haven't owned it in years though. It reminded me of Rochas Man only with more amber. I don't recall it having a coconut accord. Also, I don't think it can be considered a "bang for your buck" fragrance anymore. It's been long discontinued so the prices have gone up considerably. Back when it was being produced it DEFINITELY fit that description, though.
    "Wait...is David Bowie really God?" - Penelope Garcia

One of the few Avon fragrances that somehow, someway resulted in a quality masculine. I remember having to decide whether or not to keep Tomorrow for Him or Michael Kors. I traded Michael and kept the Avon. In truth, I have backup bottles because it's g2g.
    Currently wearing: Antico Caruso by Profumum

Great fragrance indeed. It has very expensive smell, almost niche-like and it's hard to believe this is from Avon lineup. So apart from other their fragrances.
    For me it has mostly rich liquorice (anise) vibe throughout, but I also detect cacao, coconut and amber. Warm and deep scent, silage and longevity are surprising good too. I strongly recommend this.

But hey, there is another gem since 2014 from the same line - Avon Today for him. I wondering why it haven't registered in the databases yet. Oh my! I like this equally, maybe even more that Tomorrow for him! So smooth mix of the coriander, white suede and oakmoss... Mmm...

So this line from Avon gets me excited!

Blog Entries

Not big on Avon stuff, most of their stuff has a cheap chemical smell to it. However Tomorrow didn't and smelled quite high quality. I agree with the comparison to Rochas Man, although it was a bit heavier.
    "I am not trendy" -Thierry Mugler

Thanks guys for the inputs! Now I'm really interested in trying this fragrance out. I kinda love Rochas Man so I guess I'll enjoy this as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CologneJunkie View Post
    Also, I don't think it can be considered a "bang for your buck" fragrance anymore. It's been long discontinued so the prices have gone up considerably. Back when it was being produced it DEFINITELY fit that description, though.
    From what I gathered, TfH was discontinued in the US. It is, however, still in production and widely available in Europe, mainly in Poland where Avon's main factory supplying to the whole continent is located. I see there are some sellers on Ebay still selling this fragrance at a very low price of ~$17 to ~$27 delivered. I may actually pull the trigger seeing that this fragrance being well-received even here on Basenotes.

Quote Originally Posted by 2q2bstr8 View Post
    But hey, there is another gem since 2014 from the same line - Avon Today for him. I wondering why it haven't registered in the databases yet. Oh my! I like this equally, maybe even more that Tomorrow for him! So smooth mix of the coriander, white suede and oakmoss... Mmm...

So this line from Avon gets me excited!
    Sounds interesting. I couldn't find this in Fragrantica's directory as well. Seems like there's no info regarding this fragrance from anywhere at all.

This Avon TODAY, the new one with moss and suede - what's similar to it? I have a bottle in my field of view, but it is sealed, and the owner doesn't want to open the wrappings, nor does she have a sample. Any possible comparisons?

Quote Originally Posted by Russlan View Post
    This Avon TODAY, the new one with moss and suede - what's similar to it? I have a bottle in my field of view, but it is sealed, and the owner doesn't want to open the wrappings, nor does she have a sample. Any possible comparisons?
    Amazing thing that both Tomorrow and Today For Him are not resemble close any of popular mainstream fragrances to me. And I appreciate it.
    I remember my first sniffs of Today... I was tired, it was night time and I didn't just got it at that moment... It smelled from the wrist like odd chemical concoction, lol. But after some time I decided to give full wearing for this, and turned 180 for it... It reminded me of Dior Homme with its smoothness, although the smell itself has in no way any similarity in notes to DH...
    To my nose Today is daytime fragrance. It's delicately green, floral alittle, smoothly mossy in a modern way (synthetic surely but pleasant) with suedish undertones.
    Nothing generic, aquatic, barbershop-like or overly sweet in here! Rather for mature well-suited men. Perfect for the office or dating.
    And it's head and shoulders better than 'pathetic generic trash' from nowaday's Gucci lineup and many other, for example, while has similar direction and auditory.
    That's imo.

Cheap and sweet. Not as good as Rochas Man (which isn't really worth having either).