Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default Bottle Bling: Paris Hilton Announces Her Limited Anniversary Edition Perfume

Haniya Rae reports from the launch of Paris Hilton's 10th Anniversary fragrance

Read the rest of the article here

Fair play to Paris Hilton. She could sit on her bum all day, but instead she's built a successful brand.

If those perfume sales figures are correct, that's astonishing!

Great review. The Fragrantica review made Hilton seem more personable, and I bought it. I'm glad you brought me back to reality and confirmed that this is just a business deal for her.

There's no passion in her brand other than collecting a check... which is sad as the majority of her fragrances are truly good when comparing celebrity and designer fragrances.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

Agree, sad but true.

I don't expect a lot from her when it comes to frag development; I'm sure it takes a lot of training, study, and one really has to have a "nose" for it. So yeah, she may be more of a marketer and a face, but I respect the fact that her fragrances have opened the industry to a lot more people (the common folk lol). And come to think of it, her frags are really representative of who she is, not trying hard to be avant-garde or way off center that it doesn't look, smell, or feel like it's from her. She may not be a poster child for the connoisseurs here at BN, but she sure knows where to attach her name to to make good coin.

Oh and and her for Men frag is always on my rotation haha! Not ashamed! (I live in the tropics so it's actually more suited for our weather than all of my Lutens lol)

Yes! I am always recommending her debut Men's fragrance to the random kids that come on here asking for a "good cheap scent."

PH for Men is so unique. It's a huge complement getter and extremely inexpensive. You can have the whole shebang gift set for under $30. Just Me was sultry when I first smelled it but I find it too sour to enjoy anymore. I never liked Heir.