Code of Conduct

Default Online international (non-USA) retailers for by Kilian that ship to USA?

Are there any international retailers (such as in Germany) that carry by Kilian that ship to the USA? Preferably EUR currency, because the exchange rate (EUR - USD) may be favorable.

FiF and EN maybe don't carry any by Kilian atm.

Thanks in advance!
    (Formerly Jouho)

Default Re: Online international (non-USA) retailers for by Kilian that ship to USA?

Not even the usual online retail places in France where I shop seem to carry that line.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Default Re: Online international (non-USA) retailers for by Kilian that ship to USA?

Skins.nl carries it. Great site, with good prices also and 100% legit.
    Mi sagli smo glave, u strahu da biće još gore...i biće, jer sagli smo glave...a ljubav živi...

Quote Originally Posted by Vernona View Post
    Skins.nl carries it. Great site, with good prices also and 100% legit.
    Thank you. I don't know why, but in the checkout area, there's a tax amount of €38.17 after I've entered in USA shipping information.

??? Do they charge tax regardless of where it's being ordered from/to get shipped to?

Subtotal of 195 (base price maybe). Then 25 shipping & handling, okay. But then the grand total excl. tax is LESS? Is that because of VAT or whatever they might use being taken off?

Yet tax is added (the €38.17)? x_x
    Last edited by ILikePeeps; 14th May 2015 at 09:24 PM.
    (Formerly Jouho)

I'm really not sure about that, I'm in Europe so I had no such issues,but maybe you could contact them through their contact form, they are really quick at answering and very willing to help.
    Mi sagli smo glave, u strahu da biće još gore...i biće, jer sagli smo glave...a ljubav živi...

Ok, now that I took a better look at it, it actually looks fine. I'm not sure why they "dissected" the pricing the way they did,but the final amount to be paid is actually correct. It's the price of the fragrance (195 eur.-they obviously do not deduct the Dutch VAT, i think they even mention it on the site that all prices include VAT) + shipping costs. That leaves you with the final sum of 220 eur (or 219,99 (??) in this case. It looks fine to me. The only thing is that you're stuck with the 195 eur of base price which includes vat.

P.S. the 38 something eur.is the vat! They just put it that way to make it more clear how the final fragrance price is calculated!
    Last edited by Vernona; 14th May 2015 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vernona View Post
    I'm really not sure about that, I'm in Europe so I had no such issues,but maybe you could contact them through their contact form, they are really quick at answering and very willing to help.
    I did do a contact thing before I read your post, thanks. .
    (Formerly Jouho)

Oh my, I actually did some math up there!! So will you be getting the frag in the end?

I just took a look at my email receipt from an order I placed with them just yesterday, and yes, it's how it goes, they do not deduct vat. I actually never paid attention on it, as the prices are really good and I always get free shipping (above 150 eur.that is)
    As for worldwide shipping, you can get it for free if the sum is above 200 eur. Maybe you could add a sample in to reach that sum. They have an interesting sample thing; you get 5 samples for 15 eur.and you can actually save those 15 eur.in a way that they actually discount your next purchase with them for those 15 eur!
    I think it could be a good deal for you, you get the fragrance and 5 samples and free shipping for less than what you'd pay for the scent alone. And those 15 eur back on your next purchase!
    Ok, I complicates this big time, don't know if you got any of this but browse the site a little bit and you'll see what they have to offer
    Last edited by Vernona; 14th May 2015 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks for responses Vernona. If I were to order there, I would probably do it to where I'd get free shipping. As it stands currently WITH the shipping, the price is not much less than if I bought from USA (excl. tax maybe). However, taking off the 25 EUR is more appealing, .
    (Formerly Jouho)