Code of Conduct

Default Perry Ellis Citron

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26145519.html

Notes sound kind of interesting. Has anybody tried this one?

Default Re: Perry Ellis Citron

I'll try it out when it makes it's way to Ross. The others from this line are already there! I actually really like the Pour Homme, it's very similar to Bleu.
    "If consequences dictate a course of action, than it doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught." MJK.
    Currently wearing: Green Irish Tweed by Creed

Hasn't seen it out yet. Although not a fan of this house, would like to try it to see what it's all about.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

I tried it twice, starts off like apple and lemon and dries down to sweet musk. It lasts and projects rather well, I'm sure it'll be down to half of what it costs in a few months. Worth buying if it's around $30, otherwise there's a lot of other options that might be better

Really like the note breakdown! PE is probably my favorite "cheapie" house....they make good stuff at a very reasonable price point IMHO. Will try this one if I run across it.
    "Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
    -Hebrews 11:1

Quote Originally Posted by bigbz View Post
    Really like the note breakdown! PE is probably my favorite "cheapie" house....they make good stuff at a very reasonable price point IMHO. Will try this one if I run across it.
    I like the note breakdown as well....and would like to give this one a try myself....mainly because

Quote Originally Posted by Hawky454 View Post
    I actually really like the Pour Homme, it's very similar to Bleu.
    ^ This one really caught my attention. If I didn't have Bleu de Chanel already, I might have opted for this one instead because

Quote Originally Posted by nyguy View Post
    I tried it twice, starts off like apple and lemon and dries down to sweet musk. It lasts and projects rather well,
    The performance of Pour Homme was pretty impressive...better than Bleu, actually. Therefore, I'm not surprised that this one (Citron) might have good performance as well.

Saw this at Macy's already a couple months back, didn't bother to try it. It should be at your local Macy's though if you wanna give it a shot.
    My Ultimate Top 5:

Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)
    Burberry London (2006)
    Prada Amber pour Homme (2006)
    Arpege pour Homme (2005)